Blizzard announces Cataclysm release date: Dec 7th

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Blizzard announces Cataclysm release date: Dec 7th

Postby Twystyd » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:23 am

Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:49 am

just in time to make sure your kid won't leave the house for two weeks at christmas break!
No ma'am, the only gaping hole I leave is within your dignity.

-Law

And, what does the Search and Rescue of the Danish Army entail? Looking for your nations pride and dignity? Cause I don't think I could find that either, cause even Canada has more of both than Denmark.

-Beratuul

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Still waiting on someone to get me in the diablo 3 super sekrit closed beta when it comes... :D :onfire:

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 pm

After hearing how they did SC2 I am wondering how much I really want to play D3 now.

-Law

And, what does the Search and Rescue of the Danish Army entail? Looking for your nations pride and dignity? Cause I don't think I could find that either, cause even Canada has more of both than Denmark.

-Beratuul

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Bakerton wrote:After hearing how they did SC2 I am wondering how much I really want to play D3 now.

idc, i want in :bigups:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 am

Bakerton wrote:After hearing how they did SC2 I am wondering how much I really want to play D3 now.

I thought Blizz knocked it out of the park with SC2.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 am

I just don't like the fact that you will have to buy two expansions to play the campaigns for all 3 races. I actually liked the campaigns in WC2 and SC so knowing that I can't play all 3 races in campaign is a let down.

-Law

-Beratuul

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 am

I just don't like the fact that you will have to buy two expansions to play the campaigns for all 3 races.

I could not agree more. That is pretty damn gay.

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:09 am

Twystyd wrote:
I just don't like the fact that you will have to buy two expansions to play the campaigns for all 3 races.

I could not agree more. That is pretty d**n g*y.

It is all about the $$$$$$$$$. Blizzard has gotten awfully big headed on WoWs addictive success. I bet D3 will wind up having 2 expansions at least. SC2 will have at least 2 and I would not be shocked if they tried to milk it for 3 expansions.

To me Blizzard is kind of becoming the Apple of gaming companies and making sure they can release something new to milk your wallet as often as possible.

-Law

-Beratuul

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:06 pm

I will say the campaign is very long. It sucks we can't play through the other campaigns with one purchase but you will not blow through the content in a few hours and feel slighted. I love the way you can customize your units with stolen tech. I have been playing SC2 since the first beta push in February and the game constantly evolved while keeping the feel and integrity of the first title. I agree it's a business and developers are interested in making their investors happy but IMO Blizzard puts out better projects consistently then most companies. I am becoming a bit of a CCP fanboy though. I really like their direction.
Last edited by Twystyd on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Bakerton wrote:
Twystyd wrote:

I could not agree more. That is pretty d**n g*y.

It is all about the $$$$$$$$$. Blizzard has gotten awfully big headed on WoWs addictive success. I bet D3 will wind up having 2 expansions at least. SC2 will have at least 2 and I would not be shocked if they tried to milk it for 3 expansions.

To me Blizzard is kind of becoming the Apple of gaming companies and making sure they can release something new to milk your wallet as often as possible.

Totally agree with you 100% especially the apple comment, one of the reasons I never got into WoW. I am playing SC2 however. It's nice having a casual game where I can play an hour here and there, and not feel committed. Normally the only games I play are mmos, which are just way too time consuming. I'm not a fan of the campaign, simply because I never was a fan of single player games. It did piss me off they took 1 game and broke it into 3 though. You would think 10 years was enough to finish all campaigns into 1 game. Besides the campaign and updated graphics, I don't know why it took so long.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 am

I liked playing the campaigns as well as playing on bnet. Not having a little exposure to all 3 races in the campaigns pretty much bites.

-Law

-Beratuul

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:37 am

anyone have 80 warrior for sale?
The Evil Dead Guild
Alustat/Monty/Racker

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Some more gayness for the masses if this be true....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6284773.ht ... es;title;4
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 am

TrollFunk wrote:Some more gayness for the masses if this be true....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6284773.ht ... es;title;4

Very cool.

According to the schedule, a fifth World of Warcraft expansion is set for Q3 2013. That's the same quarter that a mystery project--code-named "Titan"--is also set to launch. Little is known about the mystery project, but Blizzard is rumored to be developing a massively multiplayer first-person shooter in the vein of Planetside.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”