Beyond Earth

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Beyond Earth

Postby Twystyd » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Noobie, I thought you may be interested -Beyond Earth Wiki

Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

NoobieOne
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Re: Beyond Earth

Postby NoobieOne » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:47 pm

I'll be in school when its released but might get it during winter break sounds good thanks! However, lots of the fun with the Civ genre is with mods and its pretty addicting so will probably just focus on CU alpha which should be coming out around the same time.
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -Patton
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Re: Beyond Earth

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:52 pm

I have about 1k hours logged in Civ5 so I definitely get the draw. I've been a huge fan sense the original and loved Alpha Centari which was Sid Myers first Civ in space game. I'm looking forward to Beyond Earth. Playing on two different maps (planet/orbital) will be a neat twist.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”