Crystalline Dust - A New Market???

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Crystalline Dust - A New Market???

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm

I noticed T6 Crystalline Dust sells for over 5s per unit and the T5 Incandescent Dust sells for between 20-30c. That is a huge multiplier however it costs more skill points - http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pile_of ... lline_Dust.

The forge cost is 250 Incandescent, 1 Crystalline, 5 Philosopher's Stone and 5 Crystals you also get from skill points.

I wanted to convert Elder Logs (12c per) into Ancient Logs (1s75c per) but it requires Crystalline Dust which sells for 5s+ per so it doesn't look like it would work.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Won't work, the t6 mat conversion not only takes more from the previous tier (250) but it also only produces 5-12 or something of the t6 material. @ 30c incandescent dust alone costs 75s for 250, so there's no way it will be worth it if the t6 dust doesn't sell for 30-45s each
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:17 pm

OK, I did not know that and it certainly will not work unless the sale difference was large enough to make up for it. So if we target 6/1 w/ fangs averaging 15-20 units transferred we would need 4 times that or 24/1 w/ an average of 3-5 units transferred.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”