GW2 + BWE + BWC + Server List =

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Started getting a handle on the engineer finally and had a blast with a few buddies in WvW and sPvP. So many tricks to become a pain in the butt in the field. I enjoyed using Potion S whipping out the flame thrower and pulling people to the group, or being a jerk and running in front of them and shoving them into the zerg.

But man F Sea of Sorrows, huge campaign in dreadfall bay last night before I called it quits.

Game is rock solid and fun. And WvW provides enough depth to fill in the void of DAOC RvR.

My only complaint is Treb Range, and Keep lords are armored in toilet paper.
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Sirion you summed up my thoughts about the Thief exactly. The only shortbow build I found effective was a poison build. And I also found most of the Thief melee weapons subpar other then a glass cannon dagger dagger build that also relies on poisons. Defensively they are an amazing class but it will be hard for me to play unless they work on shortbow...like at least giving it 1200 range.

I don't know what I'm gonna play now but I'm gonna give another look at the ranger...the best build i found was a spirit build focused on Greatsword and Longbow, but i would rather not play with more then one pet. I haven't tried ranger shortbow yet but I will try a sb/axe build next beta.

I am sold for my alt on a axe/dagger /staff Necro though....absolutely beast defensive cooldowns and lifestealing galore.

Anyway....WvW was the shit , much better framerates than BW1 and all in all great gameplay. I actually got into a few 3 realm battles on Sunday that were epic.

Godamn i hope they release soon, I'm putting my $ on July but I expect a realease date within the next few weeks.

CANDID SHIT MAN THE GAME IS CANDID! :toothy1:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Return to “Gaming Discussion”