Skyrim

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Skyrim

Postby Zeratulx » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Who picked it up besides me? I'm going to dive into it tonight and see how it is. God I wish I wasn't out of sick, personal, and vacation days. Fuck my life!
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:01 pm

It looks pretty good for a single player game. I'm too busy with BF3 atm but I plan on blasting through it once the Battlefield community get's less competitive and dies down. Until that happens all other games are dead to me. The mob scaling and itemizing is supposed to be much better then Oblivion.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 am

Yes picked it up but not installed yet ... dieing to install it but promised myself not to until I get a couple of important items done aroudn the house that I've been putting off since I know once I start nothing else will be getting done.

It's so tempting ... I got the collector edition.

Can't wait!

Zoid.

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Fuggin amazing considering it's first person only. Very immersive these guys need to build a online game period.

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:03 pm

I am on the last guy in the main story line. I am really digging my char and the game . I picked a regard heavy armor shield wielder.

I think next I will try to play a magic user. Seems like it will be more challenging... might consider turning the difficulty up a notch or two if you like it more hardcore. Also, i joined the imperial army, could go the other way and fight with the storm cloaks instead.

The blacksmithing and enchanting are fun as well and rewarding. You can spend a lot of time on this stuff too. All in all it is a very cool game. I played these games since I got Daggerfall back in the day. I wouldn't play it at all if the story line was not so damn immersive, I like multi player games mostly.

Good stuff.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Whaddup Bog D! I still need to try this game. I've been playing SWToR lately.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... XDjysSJ-Xk

what up twyst, what server are you and nailz on?

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 am

Ting I miss you and alot of the Feral Uprising heads now that they separated the 50's...

How is Republic doing in the 50 bracket on Po5?
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 am

Tingtong wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iXDjysSJ-Xk

what up twyst, what server are you and nailz on?

Haha, hey brotha. Were on Zaalbar Emp with a few others. I've tried to find everyone on Po5 but the only person I have seen on is Elf (Jahman). How goes the end game over there. BTW, Nailzz slow ass is still lvl 46.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

I burnt threw content and hit Battlemaster right before the Illum Patch. I am one of those people with a kickass system and getting 15FPS in PvP.

The game to me is broken, I have no doubt the game's PVE/PVP content will get better, but I shelved my character on the 20th of January, waiting for the miracle Patch that will fix the FPS Game Issues before Diablo III.

Some dude took over Feral Uprising and pretty much killed the guild. Lots of folks quit or broke off to do their own things. I was one of them, I am founder and website admin for Lethal Synergy http://lethalsynergy.lsghost.com/ which is a casual old fart guild for me and friends.

I've been playing World of Motherfucking Tanks along with trying to dominate the MTGO market. I'm hoping the get into C9 on the 4th, but overall just beating off 2-3 times a day until Guild Wars 2.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Nailzz and KGB are always trying to get me into WoT. I'm thinking D3 to GW2 is the natural progression as well from here on out. I've been 50 sense the new year and it's pretty boring. PvP queues are atrocious.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”