Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine

Postby TrollFunk » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 am

More goodies from Relic and Games Workshop ^^

http://store.steampowered.com/app/55150
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 am

"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 am

I really like the Fury system they came up with. Whaddup Funk, you going to try SWTOR?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Well alot is up it seems, girlfriend, company car, new coaching job and what not. Haven't planned on going for anymore MMO's since i just can't front the time for them anymore :/....i miss having the time i had when DAoC was around....

My only regret is that i have but one life to waste on video games....

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 am

There will always be more video games my man.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

TrollFunk

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 am

yeah i know, currently involved with Dawn of War: 2 Retribution, waiting for Space Marine and Deus Ex 3 :).

Hows life in your end?, hope it's a helluva lot sunnier than it's been so far over here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Doing well Funk. We just picked up our first 3D TV and looking forward to that. Other then that it's life as normal my friend. Just work and play when I can.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”