WoW Cataclysm Alpha

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

WoW Cataclysm Alpha

Postby Twystyd » Mon May 03, 2010 2:25 pm

I feel like that line in the Godfather, "Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in." I'll let you guys know what I think as soon as the NDA drops.
Last edited by Twystyd on Thu May 06, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon May 03, 2010 6:49 pm

I didn't even know they had officially started beta . Cool bro I'm interested in some of the class revamps, as well as how they have changed healing like they said they were.

Also Hook a brother up witha passkey! :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Tue May 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Meh fuck WoW it's all about SC2 beta which I'm in and it's fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!! July 27th is when SC2 drops, may feel sick on that day cough cough!
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Someone get me in diablo 3 testing. :onfire:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue May 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Zeratulx wrote:Meh fuck WoW it's all about SC2 beta which I'm in and it's fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!! July 27th is when SC2 drops, may feel sick on that day cough cough!

Hell yea bro, that game is awesome. I highly recommend SC2 to anyone that like SC1 or any RTS. Names Twystyd in SC2 beta.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue May 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Twystyd wrote:
Zeratulx wrote:Meh fuck WoW it's all about SC2 beta which I'm in and it's fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!! July 27th is when SC2 drops, may feel sick on that day cough cough!

Hell yea bro, that game is awesome. I highly recommend SC2 to anyone that like SC1 or any RTS. Names Twystyd in SC2 beta.

You mean diablo 3?

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Elfdroper Gravelender wrote:I didn't even know they had officially started beta .

You are right man it's alpha. Gogo Goblins.

Welcome to the Friends and Family Alpha Test of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

Thank you for taking the time to help us make Cataclysm the best expansion it can be. We are excited to finally be able to show our friends and family what we've been working on all this time. You are a vital part of the development process; without your feedback and support it would not be possible to create and maintain the most popular MMORPG in history.

The Friends and Family Alpha Test will be divided into various phases. In this first phase you will get an opportunity to test the new goblin and worgen starting experiences. We're looking to get your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

barbos wrote:
Twystyd wrote:

You mean diablo 3?

I haven't heard anything about D3 testing yet bro. If it's being done at all it must be strictly internal. I'm hearing it's release is over a year out so it may be a bit early.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”