Meet the worlds top WoW player

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 am

Wow....just wow. Evil Dead quit Aion? I'm almost 50 on my Asmo and was planning to come back to Elyos afterwards. I am feeling the grind also. I'm so close yet soooooo far. On another note I did the 10 day free trial to DAOC and WAR. In DAOC there's fucking people EVERYWHERE......Also if you haven't now would be a good time to do the free trial so you can move your characters off Merlin onto the Ywain cluster cause they aren't moving them for you.

If Aion flops I'm going back to Daoc, shit doesn't look that bad on 1680x1050 LOL. Characters in DAOC are still the same, Zeratulx my Shadow Blade and Zeratuls my Rune Master. Supposedly it's easy as hell to get caught up because you can trade Bounty Points for Master levels and sell the item you receive for the master levels to people or some shit like that. A Aion guild mate plays DAOC as well and says on Mid BP's are going for 5 gold for one BP. I have 206,808 BP....you do the math. I can take that cash and by master piece gear, weapons, etc and get geared out and jump right back into the fray. I'm SERIOUSLY considering it. The same guild mate made a character last week and is already in MP gear from doing the same thing and is almost RR5 from casual play. This is something to seriously think about. I haven't logged into WAR yet so I can't speak on it.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 am

I thought you quit Asmo :dontgetit:

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 pm

too many mmos to switch to :nervous:
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

I think I burned myself out on Aion playing to much beta =/

Actually playing wow now working on my 2nd 80. It's ridiculous how easy it is to level/get gear now. My warrior was 80 for a week and I was tanking the new 10 man dungeons. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Return to “Gaming Discussion”