Borderlands

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Borderlands

Postby Twystyd » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Anyone playing Borderlands? I'm playing the PS3 version of the game now. I'm certainly enjoying the game and can tell there are a few upcoming lack of sleep days. Lvl 10 sniper atm which is nowhere. Running the quest chain tutorial will dump you out around lvl 6-7.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 am

I plan on getting it for the PC, I can't stand shooters on consoles.
Kandar/Hamback

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Cool, I think you will like it.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Pre ordered on the pc going to be playing with some of mah friends.
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Hellz yea...

It's cool on PS3 and should be even better on PC. I'm with Sectoid and usually save shooters for PC and just sports/race on consoles but I knew 2 people already playing on PS3 at release. It's a slow shooter like Halo with character development. The item quality color scheme is almost the same as WoW (no grey). If you don't know the people your grouping online be prepared to bring your A-game ninja skills. Most of the tools will be combat looting every sparkly corpse they can find even if it means a few shotgun rounds to the face and a New-me (rezz points).

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:19 pm

This is a Borderlands video illustrating what a double anarchy Siren can do. This is not my fastest run but it's close to it. I am not claiming that this is the best anarchy build or that it's better than a firefly or anything else that is even remotely contentious. I have a gaming friend that plays our firefly siren and does 2:00 minute clears. Build details -

2:15 min Crimson run.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Anyone try the Dome xpac that just came out? I'm looking for a torrent for the PC version.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”