The Aion Review:

Postby Gorilla » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Pain is weakness leaving the body

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:11 pm

So it's been quiet and I assume in part it's because everyone is grinding away in Aion. Is everyone enjoying the game so far? Any early thoughts?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm

I like it, grind is definitely rough though. Only 24 atm, so I can't say much about pvp.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:40 am

My Legion raided Morheim the other day. 19 people from the legion held the spawn point for little over 20 minuts and amounted to nearly 4k points for each person in the raid.

It was absolutely epic, haven't had that much fun with pvp since DaoC!.

20 minuts might not seem has long but considering that there were like 4 times that many asmodian's against us i think we faired well :p
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:50 am

Lol well I finally picked a class after making 4 level 12's. Gladiator all the way. Loving it although no pvp yet=/ The gmae is so pretty my it gives my eyes orgasms. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:47 am

Apparently I was high as fuck when I posted the above messege...anyway I rerolled a Cleric:p :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 am

Elfdroper Gravelender wrote:Apparently I was high as fuck when I posted the above messege...anyway I rerolled a Cleric:p :toothy10:

No worries brotha, most people are high when they read these boards so it all works out.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm currently level 33 on Triniel. I ended up rolling with my Warhammer folks on a coin toss flip as it was the only way I saw fair on who to roll with. The grind solo can be fucking mind numbing but grinding elites in a group or solo tends to make it go faster. Ranger for the fucking win, I'm a gank machine. Only classes to give me trouble are SM's believe it or not because of fear and Sorcs who have their DP stacked and their shield is 100%. Other than that I rarely lose. I hit rank 6 like the second day of being in the abyss from killing people and grinding mobs, took those points and bought a bow not knowing when you purchase items it drops your rank based on the amount of points your spending LOL so I went back to rank 9...only to go back and buy a necklace.

Overall I'm loving the game, really loving the pvp, this shit has mad me realize how much I missed playing a stealther, ganking never gets old. If it's red it's dead!!!
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Return to “Gaming Discussion”