Notes for 4.1 (NDA)

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Notes for 4.1 (NDA)

Postby Twystyd » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 pm

4.1 is still under NDA

We know everyone is waiting anxiously to get back into the WAR and try out the new 4.1 patch. Our production team has been working tirelessly to fix bugs, make tweaks, add polish and put in additional features. When all is said and done, it’s an immense amount of work that's been done to the game and we are eager to have you test it. Please note: This will be an early version of this patch and it may suffer from CTD and stability issues. We would rather get you testing this as soon as possible and have some risk involved, but you should be forewarned that there may be issues. Obviously we will work hard to avoid such issues, but this is part of being Elder testers.

Some of the areas where you’ll notice changes include:

* Careers and Classes
* Death System
* Guild Standards
* Content (both PvE and RvR)
* Guild Vaults, Taxes and Tithes
* Scenario updates
* Cities updates
* Tome of Knowledge

Also, we have added two highly-anticipated new features:

* Personal Vaults
* Auction House

A ton of fixes have been made, and we encourage you to get into the game and beat on all of them! Use the in-game bug reports and feedback as well as the beta forums to provide us with feedback on problems you may find and how you feel about all the changes. Remember, this is an early version of the 4.1 patch that we are giving to you to test first, so that you can help us with this final phase before Open Beta. You are our elite testers, chosen to see all of this new content before the throngs of thousands bombard our servers, and so your feedback is more important now than ever before.

As soon as we are ready to go with the new patch, we will let you know so you can get into the game and start testing. Thanks to all of our beta testers. Your help and dedication has been crucial in making Warhammer Online the best game it can be and we look forward to working with you through this crucial phase, taking us one step closer to our goal.

Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:45 pm

playing a bright wiz for the first time. and wondering if the sounds have always been this way for the class? they are murdering me. The sorc was annoying as is, yelling every time she jumped.. but the bright.. after each time she cast a damn spell, she gives a "emph", each time she does a action, she gives of marge simpson "hrrmm" sound. dear dear god. i hate this class.

but it places nice in pve, dies in rvr.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Ive been messing with

Swordmaster

Archmage

Gonna give Black Orc a try or maybe Squig.

Bright Wizards used to be cool when they shouted, all the time. Shamans used to also shout alot it was awesome. Sadly it was taken out :(
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Been trying out a WP and I must say I'm surprisedd how much i like him.

It looks like my alt is now betweena WP and a WP. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Return to “Gaming Discussion”