You guys alive?
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 am

I did that account change thing 45 minutes late and ended up off of the warpstone test server. Scott wasn't really feeling WAR because he didn't think the PvP was enough like DAoC I guess, I can call sean to see what he's up to, but I know a couple of RL friends from WoW that might give WAR a try when it releases (that didn't make it into beta), so chances are with a bunch of our RL friends going into the game he and I will make our reappearance. I can't really speak for Scott though, he seems to be somewhat anti gaming right now.

I just didn't see a point in rerolling on a new server in beta and testing t1-3 again. Hopefully t4 is more like DAoC was, because honestly, I didn't think the world PvP was "big" enough to really feel like it was a viable source of fun. I mean, in the t1-3 zones the PvP area seemed so small that it seemed virtually impossible to not just zerg rush each other back and forth. It's cool when I'm going for a keep siege or whatever, but all day every day of 40vs60 (since destro was outnumbering order in all beta servers) it got kinda old.

Edit, if we can decided on a side and a server then I can tell my friends to roll there and play with us no problem. I'm not doing the small guild shit again though like I did in WoW, because when they quit it's just a fucking pain in the ass, so I'll be rolling with BWC/Epic fail if I do play. I won't be able to burn through levels though because school is going to be in full swing and I'm going to have a shitload of stuff to do with 18 credit hours in school and 30-40 hours a week at work + homework. It'll be a bitch for me to even keep up I think.
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:46 am

use your free time to go to bars instead :P
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:11 pm

Barak Varr or however you spell it, Order is where were headed. Good to hear from you man. Tell Ceregon hes gay for me.
Last edited by Twystyd on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 pm

I am not feeling order at all, none of the classes appeal to me so I may not be playing with BWC/Epic Fail. I don't know yet but I am sure the machine will keep moving without me.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer

Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief

Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm

Yea man that's what Ting said so it's all good. As you know were not going to move an entire guild because one person wants to play a certain class. I voted for destruction but the vote was 5 Order, 3 Destro and 5 Don't give a shit so Order it is. On the server choice who cares because everyone is going to get rolled.

I guess Ting picked up a few Lamrock 8v8 guilds so things seem to be looking alright. Sirion how many in your crew homie and is Chubz in?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:46 pm

I'm not sure how many of them there are tbh, they were thinking of going destro when I talked to my friend today about it, but 2-3 of them like order better so they are going to try to talk the rest of them into going order on the same server as us. Not sure if they will be guilded with us, but with the way WAR alliances work it's no big deal for them to get into the alliance I'm sure. I'll have to inform them about the guild level shit though so that they know, I'm sure if they know that they can get good benefits for being in a larger guild they will go ahead and do that.

I was kinda hoping we would be going order on the same server myth went so that we could kick them around a bit. Which 8man guilds are coming from lamo Law?
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:15 pm

Youll need to ask Ting man. I played Lamo for 3 days.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:27 am

I have numerous contacts within the bossiney cluster for 8v8. Some of them are rolling as "Carnage" Deso. but others are undecided on a realm are VOA, Muz, Andrek, nuguy, leparns. which ran a tight crew I was apart of on Gareth 8v8 before the cluster. I am also looking for gary from Brute Force, and a few guys from bedlam. If they don't roll with us I certainly hope they pick our server.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”