Early Acces Sold Out :(

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
kingchubz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Early Acces Sold Out :(

Postby kingchubz » Wed May 14, 2008 4:38 pm

AoC Community Manager Oliver "Tarib" Kunz broke the news this morning, revealing that anyone who hasn't yet used the Early Access entry code handed out with Age of Conan pre-orders will be unable to access the program.

I got my preorder today on the way to work, so I havent had a chance to activate my early access, 3 more days added on to my wait :mad:

Candide
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Candide » Wed May 14, 2008 4:48 pm

You can still do it probably, at least I could. Register, it won't let you do early access there, but then log in, there is a link to buy early access, which it let me do it there.
Venderic, Candide or Mercutio in games.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed May 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Candide wrote:You can still do it probably, at least I could. Register, it won't let you do early access there, but then log in, there is a link to buy early access, which it let me do it there.

Hey Candide you guys figure out if your sold on FFA or normal yet?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

kingchubz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby kingchubz » Wed May 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Candide wrote:You can still do it probably, at least I could. Register, it won't let you do early access there, but then log in, there is a link to buy early access, which it let me do it there.

when you say register it, i go to the link on the card itself. i'm all registered up now if thats what you mean, but i dont see a link to buy the early access from the funcom subscription website

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Wed May 14, 2008 5:19 pm

you have to update your access
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

kingchubz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby kingchubz » Wed May 14, 2008 5:25 pm

bah i guess they took it down then :(

kingchubz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby kingchubz » Wed May 14, 2008 5:30 pm

when i go to the website and log into my account, under Status it just says Open 'login and play the game'

and for Registered add-ons Pre-order: The Killer Rhino

Candide
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Candide » Wed May 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Twystyd wrote:Hey Candide you guys figure out if your sold on FFA or normal yet?

No one has screamed no yet, so yeah looks like we are going to roll with you guys at first :)

kingchubz wrote:when you say register it, i go to the link on the card itself. i'm all registered up now if thats what you mean, but i dont see a link to buy the early access from the funcom subscription website

Ok, I don't see it anymore because I have it already, but when you go to register.ageofconan.com, log in, click view my subscription. I'm pretty sure it was on this screen that you could do the preorder thing. I never clicked on upgrade, so don't think it was there. Good luck.
Venderic, Candide or Mercutio in games.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Funcom sold out long before early access was around :onfire:

kingchubz
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby kingchubz » Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

alright, it's gone for sure then

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed May 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Candide wrote:No one has screamed no yet, so yeah looks like we are going to roll with you guys at first :)

Thats awsome man. Mind giving me a Jaxer update on names and classes I can add to the master list sir?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”