AoC Feedback

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

AoC Feedback

Postby Twystyd » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:09 am

I know Bulor has been in beta and I wanted to get some general feedback on the game. I have a bunch of friends that want to try this shit out, is it worth playing? Is it going to be a bunch of kids rolling barbarians named Konnann, Connen and Conin playing on a lagtastic server or is the game playable.

I think whats intriguing about it is how unique it looks compared to the current games out in the market.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 am

my comp barely runs AoC, so i can't really play test it.

it's going to be a solid game from a gameplay standpoint. But from a PvP standpoint, it's going to suffer the same fate as shadowbane. where only the large scale hardcore PvP guilds control everything.

the stronger really get stronger. And small time guilds will have a very hard time trying to ever get involed in the high end PvP content.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”