Need A Few Bodies In WoW

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Need A Few Bodies In WoW

Postby Twystyd » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Anyone else still playing WoW. My guilds short on people atm for 25 man content but loaded with talent. We one shot Hydross with 24 people on our only 25 man raid. We farm Zuljin 2 grps with 3 timed chest events every three days and run KZ in about 2-3 hrs for the badges. Just need bodies with good play times and people that arnt retarded. I'm fairly certain we would blow through the T5 content in a month or two if we could get the bodies to regularly run 25 man shit. Let me know if interested.

Ting, Menagery, Elf and Barbos all play part time too so you would know people.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:12 am

dude..

your playing a PvE game.

what the hell.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:06 am

Im a gamer man. I am almost always playing something instead of sitting around doing nothing and living off DAoC memories from 5+ yrs ago. We were the pvp farm team and most people are running Veng, Vind and Merc sets. You have several HWL and WL and more then 1 team running a 1850k rating. ZA is a one night clear man so theres plenty of time to pvp. We are very casual so raiding is looking like perhaps a 2 night a week deal. You can buy KZ equiped toons for about 100$ if your not Ting and lvl to 70 in 3 weeks.

BTW everyone calls you the Green Lantern in vent Ting from the days you would wreck AV in all shitty green gear :onfire:

http://sinister.barbos.net/index.php

Hydross 24 man 1 shot -
http://sinister.barbos.net/gallery.php?i=157
Last edited by Twystyd on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:40 am

:toothy10: Yea Twys has a good guild going there, a bunch of good people who know what the fuck is up. I will hit 55 today wiht >a month playing. The new leveling curve is awesome so if you are bored I would come hang, I'm doing t5 content on my shaman now as well and the encounters are a lot of fun.
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Amit
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Amit » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 am

sorry dude wows dead to me, got my 5v5 to 2100 and then just got tired of the endless moving of the goalposts wow does without putting in any real rvr

Return to “Gaming Discussion”