My wow UI

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Tingtong
Ass Jammer

My wow UI

Postby Tingtong » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:52 am

K, couple people were asking about a decent UI, so I have posted mine. It's a custom compilation (Mostly ace) that I have split up into 3 parts. There are pretty much self explanatory. They all go into your addons folder.

Basically I wanted something simple yet functional, then complicated when I needed it to be for raiding.

Simple
http://tingtong.servegame.com/wow2.jpg

Complicated
http://tingtong.servegame.com/wow1.jpg

These are the 3 parts:

General Addons:
http://tingtong.servegame.com/Addons.rar
For Raiding:
http://tingtong.servegame.com/For_Raiding.rar
Class Specific:
http://tingtong.servegame.com/Class_Specific.rar

If you have any questions feel free to post.

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:29 am

Your "Complicated" setup would make me go nuts in 5 secs lol.

So many mods.... :huh:
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:58 am

Nice our conversation about Nilberts on there =p
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:09 am

Where are you guys playing Horde???

Ugh sooooooooo not a fan of Pitbull...

I prefer Grid...
The message buck stops here.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:05 am

ya, sorry it didn't work out. The thing about mmos for me, is I really need to like looking at my character, and I really don't like Horde races add on the fact wow has ugly graphics makes it even worse. So I'm playing a 41 dwarf hunter on Frostmane currently, sucks being guildless though. I'll only be playing for about a week and a half more, that's when my free month expires. I'm going to Australia Feb 1st for study abroad semester, so that is why i didn't commit to anything, since I sure as hell won't be playing vid games :D

That complicated UI is like looking at an excel sheet :P
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:33 am

Eirene wrote:Where are you guys playing Horde???

Ugh sooooooooo not a fan of Pitbull...

I prefer Grid...

Bloodhoof. I'll love you forever if you roll a healer, warlock or mage. If Phish is bored were going to farm S3 and hang out until Warhammer or something better comes along. You don't have to worry about getting set up or anything. Well get you Kara gear ASAP and start the honor farming. I also have access to all professions free for the most part. Menagery and Barbos are already there. Ting did 1-60 in about 10 days (although hes fast) and 60-70 is about the same.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 am

Yea I like big bars while raiding just for the fact I am a Proactive healer rather then a reactive healer. You can thank daoc 8man for that :P

Nilbert it sounds like you need a naked character model mod or something :P

As for the UI to each his own I suppose, hell even my gf hates certain things about my UI as well.

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:20 pm

I can't believe people actually like the look of dwarves.
Kandar/Hamback

Rishug
Incompetent To0l

Postby Rishug » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:31 pm

I must have that iTunes control mod.

What is it? I looked through the Addons RAR but it's pretty big.
Last edited by Rishug on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:33 pm

I play a dwarf priest on Chromaggus. rawr!

Here's my UI...
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/telma ... 107lc0.jpg

Jeff and I are playing on Chromagus atm...but if people are on Bloodhoof...we could xfer my UD priest and his Orc Shaman...
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:00 pm

Eirene wrote:I play a dwarf priest on Chromaggus. rawr!

Here's my UI...
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/telma ... 107lc0.jpg

Jeff and I are playing on Chromagus atm...but if people are on Bloodhoof...we could xfer my UD priest and his Orc Shaman...

If you don't have much going on do it. We have vent and all that happy shit already covered. It's a normal server (something to consider, I can't transfer back to pvp) and were not looking to do any server firsts or any of that shit, Been there and done that. Menagery, Ting and I are playing everyday but were not into another hard core raid grind. Barbos is on about every other day. We also have a group of players ranging between 10-15 online at any given time most of whome are more pvp/10 man focused.

Our vent info if you want to talk about anything -

Host/IP - 208.100.40.18
Port - 3811

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Ting's UI is awesome - once i turn off all the shit that annoys me. Overall it gives me what I need to raid and makes my Healing Exceptional. A heal 1 sec to late is like not healing at all. A heal 1 second to early is like not healing at all.

EIRENE GIRLFRIEND come have some fun with me. These boys need some Spice in the game. There is only so much of me to go around and I have to be careful with Ting watching hehehehe

I will say the guild is very nice, making progress, they do organized pvp, and overall like to help peopel whenever they can. On the other Hand Twys and Ugonis Yell and Spank when we get out of line. I get out of line alot hehehe.
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:01 pm

Eirene wrote:Jeff and I are playing on Chromagus atm...but if people are on Bloodhoof...we could xfer my UD priest and his Orc Shaman...

Yea, like law said I'm still working on getting geared up from starting a new toon, my focus is PvP with occasional PvE raid but nothing hardcore like the Hyjal/BT grind I did 6months ago. If we can get a set arena team we can dominate the cluster till WAR for sure.

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:06 pm

:toothy10: Hey guys i'm getting bored with my shaman he's about as PvP geared out as you can get atm and I'm thinking of rolling a horde to keep me occupied.

Are peeps still on Bloodhoof horde? Was thinking of making a Disc priest or maybee a loc if peeps are still playing there. Let me know. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:33 pm

yea carla is 65, i'm 70 working on S1-S3 sets for my hunter, taking it casually with EQ2. The guild were in does stuff pretty regularly.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”