DAOC Mid/Lamo Chapter [Closed]

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Tingtong wrote:WOOT :D

I think gundorf was LAW? I honestly don't remember but I know I leveled him to 50 in modern at release.

The only Lam toon I rolled was a healer named Pantydropper but I was in my WoW phase and never really played him. I thought you PLed the skald for SH Ting. We also may have let Jaap play it.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:34 am

Tearlock wrote:Leveling a druid atm...whats everyone else playing?

I'm a Vamp
Josh as BM
Tony as Bard
Rick as Warden
Dan as Vamp

When 2-3 of us are on we pretty much have our way in thid. Getting 500+ kills in a 5hr session is one of the primary reasons were not leveling up. We want constant pvp action bishes.

boubou
Dickfingers

Postby boubou » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:54 am

Finally did some Thid yesterday, I had a blast, I think there are more people here than in NF.

You leave keep and in 1-2 min you got a fight, its fun, its a bit like old emain days.

I play Mauler for now, its fun, I kill fast, but ...

If anyone is levelling something, get in guild and le me know, I want to level a thrust BM or a Luri champ.

Cornius Mauler 24
Bouz Bard 49 (in different guild)

Kealrin
Drifter Gimp

Postby Kealrin » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:40 am

Hey Tingtong.

You may not remeber us but Blackey and pacbell are back playing mid classic as well. to much drama in RBW

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:16 pm

sup man, our DAOC days I think are about done. We came back in hopes for decent PvP and managed to get stuck in thid for decent action. NF seemed to be a ghost town with rare and sporadic 2-3grp pvp full of Ar-Tards new to the game. Looks like most people hang in Bg's who still like to pvp, but even then the action wasn't as fun and widespread as daoc once was.

Drama in RBW? I thought u guys were all but done with daoc as well waiting for AOC?

Ganedar
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Ganedar » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:06 pm

Too bad...I have an RR11L3 SM that absolutely rapes faces. I am currently playing in Hib and have a 7L2 Eld and a 3L3 Chanter. Is anyone still playing Mid?
Ganedar - 50 Warrior (RR5) - Gareth
Rolondo - 50 Spiritmaster (RR11) - Gareth
Rolonndo - 50 Eldritch (RR7) - Lamorak
Rollondo - 50 Enchanter (RR3) - Lamorak

Return to “Gaming Discussion”