Hey guyss!!

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Ruebeus
Respectable Gimp

Hey guyss!!

Postby Ruebeus » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:47 pm

Sup guys, sorry I have been away for such a long time. College sucks not going to lie. Transferring back home next semester and that'll give me more time to play cuz i wont be having to drive on the weekends. I see you guys are on Alb/gareth? That shit any fun?? and uncle mike ill repay u that plat that you let me borrow when i get back. C U guys in a month or so, maybe sooner!
Ofive 50th Level Shaman Lamorak

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:36 pm

haha omg it's our disappearing shaman!

You missed all the fun on Lamorak for the first few weeks but after radar bannings and massive Argramon Zergs all the 8-man's fizzled away, So you didn't miss much in that aspect.

Yea everyone is on Alb Gareth for the most part. Comfy, Linx, Areop, Burnty and some of their friends rolled Hib/Gareth not sure how well their doing anymore.

Preem, adida and pigvig still fart around on Lamorak from time to time but right now Gareth is where the action is at.

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:50 pm

technically i play merlin but since preem has rl friends that play on lam i'm destin to play 2 servers :) i'm back with ED on merlin and it's a really small guild pretty much the old gms still in it. On lam i'm in PRX shoot me a line either place i'm on adigirl :)

trinna
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby trinna » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:58 pm

Ofive come play over here Alb/ Gareth, my name is Grumpie OldMan
btw this is Uncle Mike

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:37 am

I love you Uncle Mike..

Does Ofive still sound like Micheal Jackson?
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Danny
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Danny » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:39 am

Alb/Gareth FTW. Seriously the RvR here is phenominal. Was on at 2am today got a group and we ended up taking Nottmoor Faste. It was sick we had to fight off like 5 waves of mids adn then some hibs. Very very fun and very very active RvR here on Gareth. It also seems like alot of the people on Gareth really know what they are doing so getting things done is pretty easy.
Broheim-Lvl somthingorother Ranger
You wanna knock my teeth out cop? Well try it because I don't have any teeth! (SMILES)-Some drunk guy I arrested.
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

trinna
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby trinna » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:42 am

Casper, where have you been? you need to come on over and I will help you lvl a toon on Alb. what do ya say?

Ruebeus
Respectable Gimp

Postby Ruebeus » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:20 am

I m going to reactivate today :onfire: What class should I make? And Casper heh wtfmate ur still a homo hahahaha. Casper should start playin again, but i dont havea microphone ats chool so you cant here me talk bitch.
Ofive 50th Level Shaman Lamorak

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:10 pm

CASPER TO BRING ME PANCAKES AND I WILL BRING THE SYRUP AND WE WILL HAVE BREAKFAST IN BED
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Return to “Gaming Discussion”