Week of July 25th-31st

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Week of July 25th-31st

Postby Tingtong » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:14 am

This week were going to be the transitioning from PVE to PVP. Since I spent a good portion of the weekend crafting and getting epics for the sm's were extending Plvl grps this week to help everyone threw the 40's.
I know some of you may work so were focusing our schedule to more fit that by starting in the afteroon and leveling till about 11pm CST.

Were also going to get SI Quests and templates rolled outa ASAP. Save your money to pay for Cost of spellcrafting and armor. Unless you intend to use Cata gear forever.

After this weekend I will be done with Sm plvling and respecing my toons to focus on RvR.

Tomarrow will be 2weeks straight both me and tony have grinded threw PVE to make this a functional guild again. He deserves as much credit as I do. WE Luv you Numberonestuna :)

On one side note: This guild has achieved more then any other guild rolling on lamorak could possibly have achieved. Not only do we have enough to roll 1 8-man be we have enough to roll a second 8-man. (excluding sm squad) No guild could even field 2fg on this server. Thats a pretty big accomplishment without really steping out in RvR and making a name for ourselfs yet. On top of it all we ALSO have all 6 crafters and have ANOTHER 2fg of more casual players leveling up.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”