Whats working on Mordred

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Whats working on Mordred

Postby Twystyd » Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:58 am

So far enchanters are owning on Mordred... Conquest is levelling their asses off with 50% PBAE nukers just gathering their guild together and taking down high purples.

Basically if you want a pet class I'd suggest Mana Enchanter... yeah going mana will kill your ranged nuking, but you'll get that nasty PBAE and level like nobody's business. Those enchanter pets are badasses in PvP as well... they get great nukes that they can fire through walls heh... basically there's no escaping one.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

The Drunken Mage
Respectable Gimp

Postby The Drunken Mage » Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:55 pm

Heh my chanter pet nukes like a eldritch and tanks like a hero and only one level down from me.

Most wicket thing to do is get on a wall or some other hiding place where you can see poeple but they cant see then just sick pet and stan there like its not yours.... if the pet gets low life you can heal him even if he is far away and nowhere in site!

Im playing 2 chars presently... mainly becuase i made the chanter for guild and zerker to just play around on.
I can say what I want to... even if its not serious
--Nits the Drunken Mage AKA Grok Bloodmane--
The Frost Horde - member relations

Return to “Gaming Discussion”