STOP Bitching...

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
killets
Ass Jammer

Postby killets » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:12 pm

oh and btw, when lubu goes on vacation, i promised i'd do a few instances runs with his mage, so i look forward to you guys coming to those raids. i will most likely do scholo.

if anyone doesn't play after 10pm pacific (1am eastern) (especially priests), i'd love to borrow your acct info so i could dual log it :) i'd promise to let you have the devout crown if it drops hehe
pink's dad and mom are conjoined at the waist.

friend to all bwc/scourn. like it or not.

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:01 pm

Rich I am there I need Valor helm!!

Winke

Mourningblade
Crotch Pheasant

Postby Mourningblade » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:15 pm

I am usually free from 10pm to 12:30 am pacific.

Wouldn't mind a run or 2 thru scholo myself

"I want to leave this world the same way I entered it....screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:37 pm

Killets you can dual-log my account. I work at 5 am pacific majority of the week. :)
The message buck stops here.

killets
Ass Jammer

Postby killets » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:50 pm

he goes on vacation march 27th i think. and won't be back until may 1st.

i'll keep in touch :)
pink's dad and mom are conjoined at the waist.

friend to all bwc/scourn. like it or not.

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Ellessar wrote:I dont have much to say about this. I wont be partaking in anymore of the bs arguments in guild chat from this point on. I have a few problems with a few people in the guild but I'll keep those to myself. I'll still be doing daily raids if you want to come just message me. One last thing that kind of bugs me. I know we have an alliance with reso, I dunno what kind of relationship ya'll got with filth and reso etc, cuz I didnt really play with you guys much on merlin, and so filth doesnt feel like i'm attacking him, this goes for killets, you know i love you man, and phish as well. I dont understand why your commenting at all on our guild problems when you are not in our guild and dont really know what were talkin about. I'm just interested does reso have a message board? Can I have access to it? Since our dirty laundry is being aired to outsiders I would like to read some of theirs as well. lastly I wanna thank the guys who come out to raid consistently, I can honestly say guild participation has picked up in the last two weeks so keep it up.

No, Reso doesn't have a message board. 90% of us are RL friends, and as such, we have no dirty laundry to air, and have no use for a message board. We all play together 90% of the time we play, and our recruitment policy isn't as liberal as the recruitment policy of BWC. If someone pisses off the core members too many times, they are gone. It's that simple.

Like Killets, I'm not judging or whatnot, but I am trying to give you helpful advice. I mean, if more of your guildmates want to go on my raids than your raids then I think I have room to give a few suggestions and advice. You will never please everyone in a guild as large as yours. Your best bet is to ask what the majority of the guild wants to do, do that, and most likely, the close friends of the people that want to do things will come out to help their friends. When the next patch comes out you won't be able to take more than 10 people anywhere except BRS anyways (as far as PvE raiding is concerned) .

As for my relationship with BWC, I was in the guild for what... two years? I was an officer on Merlin, and still have access to all the private forums. I've been playing with these guys for a long ass time, and the only reason I'm not tagged BWC is because my close RL friends didn't want to be in such a large guild. However, because I <3 you guys, I'm not severing ties, and we decided to form an alliance. That's why almost every raid I run, if it's not all Resonance, then it's Resonance and BWC, and I plan to keep it that way as long as I can. In BGs, PvP, and PvE.
Last edited by Sirion on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Zerrast
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Zerrast » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:01 pm

i <3 you guys, i must say. WE all should just go rent an igloo in alaska and have a mass ice fishing festival and a huge lan over a frozen lake or something. cus we all need to chill out!

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:23 pm

Orgy with Chris and Scott.
Gundorf the uber

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:34 pm

SuperHelix wrote:Orgy with Chris and Scott.

Only if you bring some hot bitches too.
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:41 pm

duh!... Vegas!
Gundorf the uber

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:24 pm

SuperHelix wrote:duh!... Vegas!

What are the days/dates again? I don't know how much cash I will have to spend gambling, but if it doesn't clash with the summer semester I'm down to head that way and pound some hotties. I'm sure Jim (Syke) will come too, not positive about Scott, but who knows ><
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:06 am

June 2-5.
Gundorf the uber

Teif
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Teif » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:54 pm

I love being with BWC when i'm on BH, but I have seen arguments when I'm on that kinda had me wondering about the attitude of the guidies...guess this explains things.

The only reason I'm in BWC is because Super was nice enough to invite me in when I first got an account, because I think he remembered me from Mid. I was never with BWC on Merlin so I really don't expect to come to this server and get whatever I want, if it be help leveling or help with gear (which kandar and chardoa were nice enough to help out with completely unasked, thanks again). I know that I don't really have a "right" to expect help since I've never played seriously with anyone here before, so I just don't ask. I log on, say hello, do a couple quests in the time I have available to me, and log when I have to. I took up the most profitable tradeskills so that I would never be a bother to anyone when it came to cash. I fully expect to stand in a zone yelling LFG for 15-30 minutes before someone decides to invite me. The bottom line is that I don't expect anything to begin with, so I'm not let down in the end, and it's a bonus whenever someone does something nice. It's just nice to be a part of a community that I'm farmiliar with and I'll be able to help out if I can.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”