Membership

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Membership

Postby Twystyd » Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:34 pm

All right fellas I have watched the membership of BWC balloon Again and really do not want to screw with it anymore. I have 2 options, either demote others and allow only myself to invite or allow CoN into BWC. I chose #2. Weeeeee, we can finally have our 200 member zerg!

Why people want under 45 to0ns in BWC makes little sense to me but I am fairly kick back so fuck it :). Old BWC and CoE policy was to allow about anyone in and we need to switch back to it. If we do go back to a policy it will be no under 50's and classes we have too many of. We have enough members even before the recent influx and were sitting decent around 80 members IMO. To be honest I would have liked to shave another 15 or so hehe.

~So officers please help me with the transfers.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Mon Feb 17, 2003 6:58 pm

Transfer the under to CON, we had some old people from Andred/Guin, Pinkerton, his friend Kyla, Sickshot, and Rhuac come over.

If they can be left in BWC would be nice, they will be 50 soon but put all alts under 50 in CON.

Of current people wanting in BWC that play on the server that we do not know, DO NOT INVITE THEM.

-Super
Gundorf the uber

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:08 pm

I need to let a few p33ps that played with us in I guess. Also anyone bitching about why some are getting in and some are not are getting an old STFU from me. Hehe, just sick of explaining this CoN/BWC shit every time I log in. :mad: We had at least 1 low 40 join as well. I can care less what we do to be honest but we need to define what we want to accomplish and get on the same page.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:13 pm

Of course I'm excluded from any rules you create right? :biggrin:

heheheh

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:29 pm

Get to 50 Barbos! BTW, why are allies in guild only forums now bro? I am starting to believe there is a random error in forum auth. It seems to happen off and on.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:05 pm

I'm trying to get to 50... but my schedule is hectic, and noone wants to group with my newb ass....

I don't believe there are anything wrong with the forums... I think it's just been some crazy permissions set previously that have worked their way through..

I have been guilty from time to time to accidentally give permissions to someone that shouldn't have had as much...

I haven't touched anything lately, for fear of messing it up.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:32 am

Understand bro. BTW the permission issue just doesn't add up. I checked on Calys permission (ally) in admin. and he's not supposed to view guild only chat. Also he said he can just now see the forum even though his group has not been changed. :huh:

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:13 am

Check his user permissions, not his group permissions..

His user permissions give him full access to bloodwinter clan only forum

Snot
Incompetent To0l

Postby Snot » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:20 am

I say move everyone 45 and below to CoN. (Maybe lvl 50 only in bwc?!) If they whine, do as you said and give em a big fat "STFU". I'm not into the zerg thing, but either we need to crack-down on our numbers, or invite everything with 2 legs. Reinvite them when they reach 46 if they have proven themselves. And I don't know who keeps inviting people, but get loco on the officers and that'll hopefully clear that up. I understand maybe keeping in a few ppl that are CoE from andred that just came here or what not - but keep it minimal. You can go ahead and autoremove snot from BwC. I probably won't be back for another week at the very least - most likely 2 weeks.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:25 am

WTF man! Your leaving me alone with all the drama queens? Hurry back bro and help me salvage any remnants of my sanity I have left. And no you cannot demote or leave the guild ever! BTW, any chance we can get a SB information post from you? If you want to be really safe keep it in the Den.

Guyute
Incompetent To0l

Postby Guyute » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:29 pm

I only care about 2 things:

1. We get into the Wyrd alliance. Wyrd is notoriously "anti-zerg" We have cut down on our size (gj) and should only invite friends into the guild that are good players and will level to 50.

2. Noobs and alts go to CoN. By noobs I mean ppl that don't know how to level. There are some mains in CoN that have multiple level 50 chars on other servers, and just because they are level 10 and just got here dosent mean they are noobs. /gc in CoN is alot different than the spam in BWC, I think it would drive me nuts if I had to listen to it.
Retireded

Snot
Incompetent To0l

Postby Snot » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:33 pm

I can't ever leave the guild? I was going to join Fluffy Kittens! http://www.camelotherald.com/guilds/gui ... lin&g=2473

on a serious note: sure, i'll post some SB info.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:12 pm

Ground must be a real shitbag. The poor fo0ker is the only R3.

Also although 50 sounds ub3r, it really takes very little more then time, PL or a buffbot. We have as many 50's in the guild I have outscored (Cryhavoc was top 15 with a 45 hunter he splits play time with) RvR wise; with an unplayable machine and a level 46 to0n I dislike equiped with some green/blue gear. How a level 50 character cannot walk into 30k RP a week is beyond me. My example of course is the fact that I do very little of my RvR groups killing at this time, so a 50 on /af could accomplish this feat and get the increased RP's.

To make a long story short, there are a lot of fo0ls that are 50 and cannot play. I do not expect anyone to live up to my billing :P but please; we are showing 57 level 50 characters on the Herald (More than most guilds have members) in wich 15 have scored over 30k :huh: (a score I can get spamming hammers for 6 hours in emain with my thane) for the week. If we look into getting elitest we need to adjust some of our focus here.

The Wyrd alliance is a must though. Also Madness does bring up some good points, although IMO the /gu in BWC is far worse than CoN.

There are some mains in CoN that have multiple level 50 chars on other servers, and just because they are level 10 and just got here dosent mean they are noobs.

killets
Ass Jammer

Postby killets » Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:57 pm

I know the needs to slim down a guild. I think CoE suicided because we couldn't keep track of who was who.

Then we'd kick idiots out, and they'd use their alts to spy, etc.. just sucked ass.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”