cya guys

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
CostcoXyzzy
Respectable Gimp

cya guys

Postby CostcoXyzzy » Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:39 am

Well didn't think I'd ever end up leaving bwc but it's happened.

I admit /tells from Lucinda brought me to a boiling point tonight and wasn't quite myself afterward.

I do want to say, as the door hits my ass on the way out, that I was sorely dissapointed in lack of backing I received from upper guildies.

Anyways glad to have gamed with most of you over the past year or so on Andred/Palomides and here and good luck in the future.
Costco 50 SM, Xyzzy 45 SM

Sovereign
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Sovereign » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:12 am

sucks man, best of luck to you

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:22 am

I always say you can take the man out of Bloodwinter but you cant take Bloodwinter out of the man. Hate to see you go this route bro. I think I backed you as well as I could but have to stay neutral in matters when my officers attack another member (not choosing sides bro just calling it like I see it). If a member attacks an officer it is a no brainer, she would have been kicked. I echo Sovereign, best of luck~
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

CostcoXyzzy
Respectable Gimp

Postby CostcoXyzzy » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:59 am

"If a member attacks an officer it is a no brainer, she would have been kicked"

Lawdog I don't get this ... just who said STFU in malm along with other things to me ? You were there? I said we should kick him and you agreed with me practically.

Anyways it's over - I'm very disappointed in support from GM/officers and Gundorf on this one.

I'll mail some screenies to Gundorf - I'm going to another guild though.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:22 am

He said "STFU" after you said "you suck at stunning." It was very much an eye for an eye response. I still do not see why you want to leave for some limp dick guild. No one wants you to go and no one cares what happened. You are a contributing officer to the guild and if everyone would calm the fuck down and realize they are throwing away year long friends for some conflict in a game; I believe common sense would prevail. Again, it stands that no one wants to see you go except maybe Luci so it is you abandoning us IMO. Hell, Celestrial hated my ass about three weeks ago, but I continue to work through it and we have grown to tolerate and even like each other (speaking for me at least).

Why you think you are going to lose face is beyond me. I have people telling me to stfu and call me no0b-GM every fucking day. I still have a home and enjoy the company we have. I am not fucking you over or blind to what you are saying, I know Luci comes with some problems. Read my post under "particular new member." I also know you were heated tonight and even took a shot at Rolo, a member who is blatantly sarcastic to everyone. Something is up bro and it is not DAoC. I hope whatever it is; you straighten out because tonight you were not yourself and I refuse to believe you can be twisted like that by some p33p you will never meet outside of a fucking game.

I don't know wtf was happening today but I had~

1) One person asking me if I didn't like them.

2) An officer I really respected and wanted to keep, quit the guild blaming me for lack of backing. Even though he obviously wants to stay he cannot figure out how to come back unembarrassed and is unwilling to set aside this quarrel for friends.

3) The Alliance Leader telling me my guild is shit for not following him around every time a keep is taken in Midgard.

Get some fucking testosterone fellas, suck it up and lets r0k. I think everyone knows I love em, I love BWC and would never leave the group of people I currently game with. That is why I started the "What's After DAoC" thread. Now if anyone takes screenies of this soft shit and post them anywhere I will k33l you. That is my 2 cents and will not respond to this again. If you hate me for it I'll survive but am not going to continually beg and nurture the whole fucking guild.

PS- You all suck ballz and FUCK YOU
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

CostcoXyzzy
Respectable Gimp

Postby CostcoXyzzy » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:17 am

I didn't forsee to leave bwc but things can change in the blink of an eye sometimes. Lawdog appreciate your comments but I won't be coming back ... imo if you demote someone who has been a loyal guild mate across 3 servers and 3 guilds you don't deserve a second chance.

end of story

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:33 am

Costco applied for Darkstorm and has to be removed from Den of Gimps and Membership forums. To be honest I no longer care, this is getting to dramatic for me.

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:13 pm

why is it when ever i log something bad happens.

whats up?
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:50 pm

Agreed remove him, un real shit.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”