Last laugh.

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Bobyearl
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Last laugh.

Postby Bobyearl » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:27 am

Looks like ED and Desolate got the last laugh. 3NN; Tunk(played my Roblram), Suttung, and Dyannah, in BG 3 ED: Carmet, Distiny, and Callet, and 1 Desolate: Ihealerl. We dropped Danos... Then Phakkon(Ihealerl) sat infront of Distiny for a few mins while we rolled. Then we rolled. I rolled highest. I told distiny I would help with GoV anytime she wanted. She said she is selling her accounts and done it 20 times.... Then she went LD. Immediately after LD the otehr members of the bg said they were bored and were leaving. Even after they said they wanted to roll on the other items. It has been 20min now and still no return. I will continue to camp here hoping she comes back online... Will keep you posted...

EDIT: Distiny logged back in. Said she gave me the loot. I never received it.
Suttung 50 Healer 6L9 ML10 GM Nex Necis
Bobyearl 50 Skald 4L0
Slouchee 50 Shaman 4L4
Imalia 50 Healer
Bobbyearl 50 Sorc RR 4L2 Mordred
SUCKA!

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:48 am

I understand some of the issues that went on here.

However, I won't be able to deal with them until I get off work today.

I have taken some conversation SS.

At this point, Suttung, the artifact is lost and its really out of control. I'm sorry that you didn't get it fairly.

I would like to talk to all 3 GMs involved (ED, NN, and Desolate) at 9 pm est tonight.

Its not really cool when this happens all the time.
The message buck stops here.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:56 am

so distiny logged with gov??
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Nutcel
Drifter Gimp

Postby Nutcel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:38 am

If ED ever reads this board, Id like to point out it was never our intention to steal the artifact last week, just make a point to Desolate. Then hand it to them for claim/ffa whatever.

Kirt
Ass Jammer

Postby Kirt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:44 am

i read it all the time and i'm rather dissapointed tho NN's whole lets gank GOV crap from ED for no reason just because there is a deso person was complete crap ,

i am glad i was not on for that.....

this is becoming nuts tho i'll log in tonight
Daoc - Devon cluster / killibury cluster

WoW - 60 warrior - 49 warlock

X- Cleric - http://members.cox.net/dsquared10/DAOCKIR.jpg

Marlboro
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Marlboro » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:46 am

I was there last night also, it went down like this. Distiny lost the roll to Suttung threw a fit that she/he was gonna sell and quit. Everyone then stood around for about 5min doing nothing then Distiny "ld's". Everyone in the bg disperses like its no big deal except for NN members who sit there wondering what is going on. 15 minutes later Distiny logs back in and claims that loot was given to Suttung. I then sent a tell to all in the bg and nobody claims to have the loot, I think many of us can vouche for Suttung that he is honest. So where the loot went is undetermined. :(

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:03 am

Ill say it since no one else has..

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE!!

yup, bout sums it up.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Winke
Donkey Fucker

Postby Winke » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:04 am

its abvious that the loot stayed with Destiny

Winke

Marlboro
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Marlboro » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:19 am

It's questionable if she has it or not since she was idle for so long after throwing her fit, she very well could have handed it off.

Rhuac
Ass Jammer

Postby Rhuac » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:38 am

I vote what Pytt said.
Rhuac
Talks Like A Gentleman

Kirt
Ass Jammer

Postby Kirt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:18 pm

i don't know but this whole thing has been fucked up right from deso taking the som arti from NN to NN ganking danos with ED and deso on it to this crap

something some ppl might no realize

when you try and fuck someone over for revenge and more than just the ppl you want it on are with them

you just pissed off a whole new group of ppl
Daoc - Devon cluster / killibury cluster

WoW - 60 warrior - 49 warlock

X- Cleric - http://members.cox.net/dsquared10/DAOCKIR.jpg

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:53 pm

god damnit :p destiny, callet and chadet are all new members... i will talk to them and probably gonna give them the boot if they are gonna give me the run around.. NN are really good friends with me.. i have no fuckign clue why all this shit happening... i know xsorus desolate is cool and some members but all this arti stealing and ninja bullshit is driving me nutts also...
The Evil Dead Guild
Alustat/Monty/Racker

kordaer
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby kordaer » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:49 pm

Simple solution. Don't group or help people you don't trust. It's pretty fucked up if that becomes whole guilds you're allied with though, and makes you wonder why you're allies.
Kordaer - SM
<Convicts>

Distiny
Drifter Gimp

Postby Distiny » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:13 am

I feel compelled to respond as much as I don't want to. Will tell you exactly what happened, believe it or not that's up to you. Danos falls and we roll for the item. Suttung wins the roll for GoV which should have been rightfully his. I do not hesitate to admit that I was frustrated over losing the artifact. However, stealing it is something I would never do regardless of how upset I was. Anyways...I put all the loot in trade window, which I thought was Suttung, announced in bg to random off the rest of the loot and that I was logging because I wasn't happy. Then clicked accept, grabbed my router because it was the closest thing to my hand, and threw it across the room. This disconnected my pc's and I went outside and had a smoke. Came back after cooling off, reconnected, and logged in-game. There I found Suttung waiting for me and stating that he never received the artifact. Someone got GoV that night but I am not sure who it was. This was definitely my fault and I couldnt even begin to appologize for my actions. Blaming this on ED or anyone else is not right. Solely my fault and I accept all the blame for it.

This was not an attempt to get revenge on anyone. This was not me stealing an artifact out of anger. This was not a set up to advance in a game. This was the result of stupidity on my part, nothing more.

Please do not transfer the blame of this incident onto anyone else. Was clearly my fault and cannot say much to defend myself on the matter. Just wanted to clear things up and let you know I am not avoiding the situation.

To Celest and everyone else in the alliance my appologies. We have had some occurances in the /as lately and this did not help matters. Was not my intention to add tension or upset anyone.
Distiny - 50 Savage [Merlin]

m0nty
Pathetic Chode

Postby m0nty » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:19 am

cant you get a log from a csr who you gave it to?
The Evil Dead Guild

Alustat/Monty/Racker

Return to “Gaming Discussion”