Alliance...

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Alliance...

Postby Beratuul » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:59 am

Why did we re-join the Myth allliance? I know its only been a day, but the alliance has shown no attempt to straighten up and runs off pure numbers. Is their a reason why we chose this one over Wyrd? :huh:
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:57 am

Yes, Wyrd is not accepting us. They are only in alliance with a few guilds from another server.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:35 am

Why didn't we create our own alliance? Grab guilds like Ravenous.
The message buck stops here.

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:48 pm

This might happen, but we need to get known to the realm first, and talk to the GM's of these guilds and start the convo.

Welcome to start anytime.

-Super

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:43 pm

Imihar games with 2 officers in Wyrd within RL. They have noticed us and are going to talk to the GM. This is the best outlet we have at the current time. I can bash them over the head all day long about how ub3r we are, but it wont matter coming from anyone they do not know. I'll get us into an exclusive alliance in time but there is a reason they are exclusive. They have to know you or someone that can vouch for you as a guild. As proud as I am of our RvR performance this week, that alone will not do the job. It's fairly complicated so leave it to daddy. :)
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Shammu
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Shammu » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:50 pm

Well...

All I know was reading them in alliance chat last night was like pulling out fingernails. I am one annoying POS and it drove ME batty. Some of the questions and replies in the /as chat last night were quite possibly the most annoying and stupid I have ever seen. Thye also eluded to BWC being selfish rp whores, and that pissed me off to no end.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
**Shammu Ate Jimmy Hoffa!**

Return to “Gaming Discussion”