Goodie hunt from Albion......

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Olvorgriir
Respectable Gimp

Goodie hunt from Albion......

Postby Olvorgriir » Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:36 pm

Well guys here is what I want to do to try and help everyone out.

I have several albion characters ranging from 20ish up to 42 in albion. I have done most of the quests, hunted most of the drops and such, what I need from you guys is to let me know what kind of armor you can where and bout what lvl you get it (i.e. studded lvl 10, chain lvl 20 etc.) and what attributes concern you most (i.e. primary, secondary, tetiary), for example

Saracen Infiltrator

Leather: forever
Primary stat: Dex
Secondary: Qui
Tetairy: Str
Weapon Spec:thrust/slash (depends on my opponent)

Basically what this will do is allow me to rumage through drops and look for specific items that I/you/we need to make us the best that we can be considering how hard this is gonna be with all the mass murder going on LOL. Because of my lengthy backgroud in Albion I will hunt there for things that we all need. Now comes the fun part (mostly for me Oh yay) is to compare simularlly lvled items to make sure that we are actually getting the best of what we need from all three realms, if something is actually better than the other 2 realms in albion I will do my best to procure these items through either hunting/farming or even strong arming LOL.

Lastly I want to say sorry ahead of time for what might be said bout me and my actions. Being I am an assassin, and this is a PvP server I will be trying to rustle up some contract kills and such to make a little extra money for myself LOL. Now I will do my very best to prevent this from reflecting on the guild (i.e. explain my actions to the GM of the victum) as a solo act and not one of the whole guild as it would be a "Contract Kill". Ok enough of my bable, start posting the class info I need and lets get to some serious lvling and PKing 8).

Honorably Yours:
Olvorgriir
Troll warrior:Merlin

Gotchue
Saracen Infiltrator:Mordred

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:02 pm

I would rather be killed over and over than to be killed by an asshole. Thats really what bothers me.

dshade17
Respectable Gimp

Postby dshade17 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:21 pm

Nicely put bro! :))

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:48 am

Now I will do my very best to prevent this from reflecting on the guild

LOL...relax you gimp! Kill shit!

Hehe thank you for the thought my friend but welcome to a PK guild. Feel free to cap away and well back ya. Bloodwinter allies are The Frost Horde, LotD, The Cult, Clan519 but the rest are free game! [/quote]
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”