Myth is half ass in the BWC Alliance...QQ

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Myth is half ass in the BWC Alliance...QQ

Postby Twystyd » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:29 pm

First off let me say I hope Godorn sold because I cannot believe he is in the guild Myth. Thats insane.

Just so everyone knows you Godorn is listed as a Myth member on the Herald. CQ (guild in BWCA) is Godorns alt guild. Myth hates BWC. You do the math ~
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

War:Cat/Rat/Bird
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby War:Cat/Rat/Bird » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:06 am

don't get the math...
then again i suck a math...
what's the catch?

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:41 am

Ahhh, the changing politics of Merlin. Haven't you heard that Myth is our friend now? :P (we shall see)

Drutts other GM's of Myth and all the officers pretty much told him that if he won't stop his war with us, then get lost. Drutt is currently off pouting and is angry at all of them. So we'll see how this all plays out. It was always Drutts fight more than ours, we just want to be able to reserve the right to ridicule him.

Myth actually invited us to raid Alb with them the other night. And if we can work together when on relic raids, or whatever, that wouldn't be a bad thing. They do have some solid people, unfortunately they had a few psychopaths too.
retired

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:21 am

Wonderwoman is old cq also, they might be old friends too? just guessing at this :P
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:18 pm

Thats good to hear Josh, lol. I always thought guilds hating each other was pretty lame lol. Glad to hear Myth is growing up.

I thought about that as well Aby. I remember when Wonder was stolen by Itz from Myth...ages ago, hehe.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Finch
L33t Boardwarrioring Assface

Postby Finch » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:27 pm

I thought WonderWoman was from Dragon Knights originally :P

Fardomar
Incompetent To0l

Postby Fardomar » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:34 am

Wonderwoman was originally from Dragon Knights. She ran that guild with her husband. Then I got her into Conquest after she disbanded her guild.

She is currently playing EQ with Conquest, so that's not the original Wonder.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:03 pm

My mistake...Ive never heard of Dragon Knights, lol. She must be playing both games or she finished up with EQ because she claims to be the original.

More on Godorn, it is most likely the original as he started a warrior on Gawain with Drutt but is now in Desolate on Merlin ~

Return to “Gaming Discussion”