Guild formation (Aldered)

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Guild formation (Aldered)

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:59 pm

I wanted to tap everyones brain on whether or not we want to make seperate small guilsd or a larger one? As far as Bloodwinter is concerned we will most likely be split between Aldered, SB open beta and Merlin. Well, fire away!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:11 pm

I can do Merlin and SB or Aldered and SB ^^

Twilight Mist
Drifter Gimp

Postby Twilight Mist » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:15 pm

Given how I think we all will be a bit split if we wish to be competitive I would say we merge for the pvp server. We all take on one name for Aldred. One thing I suggest most keep in mind is that Aldred isn't the one stop for most of us many if not all are waiting for Shadowbane's Open Beta and will probably drop DAoC as soon as it starts. In short I vote for a large guild.
"I seek Focus!"-Slag

"Well luckily your a non-factor in game Slag so you wont be missed."-Adin

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:17 pm

There's actually a poll option at the bottom of the new topic window so you can use that instead =)

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:00 pm

Well luckily your a non-factor in game Slag so you wont be missed :P :lol: :P . Hehe I agree and again would welcome this as Bloodwinter is now in 2 Merlin guilds and a PvP server and most likely some SB beta. And lets face it for most of us this is all time filler for pre-Shadowbane.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

The Drunken Mage
Respectable Gimp

Postby The Drunken Mage » Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:23 pm

Haha ive been out of the loop the past couple of weeks due to art classes.... Ald is the newer version of Modred right?

Anyways give me a few more days and Ill start playing DAOC again I think.
I can say what I want to... even if its not serious
--Nits the Drunken Mage AKA Grok Bloodmane--
The Frost Horde - member relations

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:28 pm

Yea its the server that launches in 2 weeks. Combine said they will play it so the gaming community has shifted to thet probability. We on the other hand are under the assumption Mordred may be right for us because it launched today. We did very well on Mordred beta (ranked 10th while we were on) so I'm not ashame to play either. Anyways like Hesk said "kill em all." :twisted:

Mordabent
Drifter Gimp

Postby Mordabent » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:44 am

Bah, those ass-kissers on camelot vault following Deyth around like a lost puppy can all go to hell. :D

All the heavy-hitters are already playing on Mordred right now, it will be interesting to see if they wipe their chars to play on Andred or not. Today I've seen Thrain from Covetous Crew, Conquest guilded, Shadowclan guilded, and already an all-out war between a couple lesser known, but very large guilds who've made a huge presence here. These is simply my observations so far from a very small chunk of the Midgard territory which I've been leveling in.

The largest challenge right now is logging in during prime-time, but this will change once the initial rush of people finding out what ganking's all about get tired of it and return to their normal servers.

It's a ton of fun!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”