PVP SERVER LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!1

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twinkz
Drifter Gimp

PVP SERVER LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!1

Postby Twinkz » Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:02 pm

starting tomorrow mordred will go into a 2 week open beta. everyone starts from scratch , anyone can join.

after 2 weeks if no exploits, dupes are found mordred will be considered a live server and the characters will stay

if there are exploits / bugs found in 2 weeks both modred and the new andred pvp server will be relaunched and everyone will start at zero.

there will also be a pendragon-like pvp server testing server but who really cares... anywayz

bottom line:

does bloodwinter wait for andred or go with mordred, remember our chars could get deleted if we start tomorrow on mordred..

also combine, prx, and some other major guilds have decided to go andred.... so whuts the plan for us?

Twinkz
Drifter Gimp

Postby Twinkz » Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:45 pm

ive decided im going to andred most likely... not 100%
Twinkz

Twinkz
Drifter Gimp

Postby Twinkz » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:26 pm

anyone?!

Twinkz

barbos
Cock Clown

=)

Postby barbos » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:27 pm

I think I'm sticking with Merlin for now

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:35 pm

Twink I just found out this news from you bro and am damn excited! I have posted the information to our allies and waiting to get an overall consenus, then will make my descision. Ill have that tonight when I get home. Its only 3:30pm here bro. I also want Cry to motd it in DAoC.

Lets Rock!!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Aaorth
Drifter Gimp

Postby Aaorth » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:09 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait!! :)
I am from the north.
Canada is teh rox!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:55 pm

Well it sounds like all the worthy guilds will be on Andred. Thats were we wil go as well. See you all there!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Twinkz
Drifter Gimp

Postby Twinkz » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:17 am

ugnot im not so sure bout andred now...

found out combine has us on the kos list =P

anywayz im gonna start a char on mordred just for the heck of it

Twinkz

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:48 am

Who cares? Well have to deal with them sooner or later. There are worse guilds to be KOS to. Not saying well destroy them on a regular basis but why not see what were made of. Think of it this way, there will always be someone to fight.

Hesk
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Hesk » Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:25 am

I'm uh gunn'a make one too Twinkz...just f'er the bloody heck of it! Gunna make a warden for Mordred :D ... and go'n back to me' root's of a Firbolg Hero for Alderan or whatever that blasted server is called :twisted:

<Crazy Laughter> Keel em' all!!!!
<center><b>Hesk - Luv Machine
<b></center>

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:42 am

<Crazy Laughter> Keel em' all!!!!

My thoughts exactly Hesk! Hell, I came to PvP to make a few friends and gank the rest. Not stay in my REalm safe zone and lvl to 50 so I can stroll through the Hibernian country side armlocked with my buddies. Lets roll em. :twisted:

Jacobian
Drifter Gimp

Postby Jacobian » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:51 am

why go andred when we can have our way with all the newbies that will join mordred. personally i dont wanna wait two weeks. i dont know of any exploits big enough to kill all our chars in two weeks so why dont we just play here and now?

Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

mordred or andred dunno?

Postby Cryhavoc » Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:42 am

Well we have grown believe it or not many on mordred from the diff realms have ask to join us. Who knows why mayby our character, will to fight, tightness, battlecrys, or mayby just our cool emblem. I will start a char on mordred for now an SB shadow/zerker my current at 14 is undefeated dueling with same lev or within 2 levs each way he rocks. Of course hes is tweaked though. We can move to andred later if the consenses is to really in 2 weeks you wont level that much. I have even had invite request from our arch enemies. Odd spy mayby? You see when the patch came for declaring war I may have been the first to use on Kindred :) after I saw them ganking a greys all the time. Combine dunno wassup there butt I thought we were cool with them. No matter "ALL WARRIORS ARE COLD WARRIORS" - General Chang
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

Mordabent
Drifter Gimp

Clearing up some confusion:

Postby Mordabent » Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:05 am

I guess Andred will be released in 2 weeks, while Mordred will be here today or tomorrow on a fresh server wipe.

Frost Horde will play Mordred for now, and see which guilds show up to fight. If everyone besides Combine is there and Mordred continues after the 2 weeks without a wipe into full-live, and the other PvP guilds stay on Mordred, we're not going to wipe our characters and leave our competition just to play where the all-mighty Combine is over on Aldred.

If the other PvP guilds stay on Mordred, Combine should come to them.

We'll see what the scenario is in 2 weeks, but for now I'm busting some skulls on Mordred. :)

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:17 pm

You see when the patch came for declaring war I may have been the first to use on Kindred after I saw them ganking a greys all the time.

Yea I loved that Cry thats straight Bloodwinter style. Ltes face it Kindred wiped the floor with everyone but again there was always someone to fight. The key to Bloodwinter attitude is leave everything in game. Were a new guild and cant wait to establish our PvP ability which were doing but its all games. I read on Combines boards yesterday them and a DW member calling each other in RL. I mean WTF is that. AS far as I am concerned maybe mordred is the play. We can grp with TFH their. Hehe fubby thing is their first couple members wanted Andred so I posted that here. Im easy with whatever but for now make Mordred toons!

Return to “Gaming Discussion”