DAoC structure

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

DAoC structure

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:56 pm

Hey Cry can you do me a favor and MOTD both the community sie adress and the new forums. I really want to push more Bloods to these forums as its a better discussion tool. The CZ site will just be a location for us to have pics and such. Also put that MOTD on Mordred and Merlin please so people know whats going on. Also maybe change the /gc webpage to these forums on both. Thanks bro!

Also here is some decient Merlin rank structure that should help ease the burden of guild management-

-Rank 0 stays the same
-Rank 1 Guild Leaders give them all powers rank 0 has. Only differance is they cant fire rank 0. That is Rat and Snot so they can take keeps etc.
-Rank 2 Guild officer, give them all power except keep take and keep upgrade and motd.
-Rank 3 Membership officer, give them all membership functions- invite, promote, demote, remove, etc.
-Rank 4 Guild Leader give these guys invite only
-rank 5-7 get aspeak and ahear
-rank 8 and 9 just ahear
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Gaming Discussion”