SUPREEM!!!!!

The forum for gaming discussion and related topics
Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

SUPREEM!!!!!

Postby Phineas » Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:41 am

Tell me what I need to know about Madden 2004.
I preordered the PS2 version today :)

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:36 pm

:mrgreen: Yea D whats up man I've been tryin to get ahold of you. Keep it real in Miami. :mrgreen:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:01 pm

Supreem, you game? I have 2k3 on x-box and PC bro. It's on!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Joki
Respectable Gimp

Postby Joki » Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:17 pm

Phin, do you have the online adapter, give me a week of play time and I will own you hard :). 3 minute timer All Madden setting.

Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:39 am

I have the online adapter.
I also am the worst player in history. I tend to overthink stuff and I try to do things realistically rather than go with what works all the time.
Ask Super, he kicked my ass regularly online.
I just wanted to know if EA fixed the horrible AI for defensive backs during 2 minute drills.
NOTHING made me want to cry more last season then losing just about every game in the last minute despite the fact that I had WR's double covered.

Joki
Respectable Gimp

Postby Joki » Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:19 am

Alot has been changed. Good or bad? Who knows ;/ I get the game on August 13, so maybe we can schedule and online tournament of some sort for a prize of money in DAoC? I could use it heh. Or play for fun. Start listing of people who play :P

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:52 am

Hehehe I'm still around!! I'm not a hard core player of madden so I really don't know whats changed this year. We made alot of improvements to the Create-a-Team stuff and the whole owner mode thing where you micromanage your team and handle all the money and shit. As far as in-game improvements... I know they spent alot of time tweaking the AI for the players and hopefully you'll see a big improvement there... We also added the playmaker function which lets you give commands to the RB or intended WR before the snap and commands to your defensive/offensive line after the snap. Does come in very handy. Also now you can switch out players on the fly during playcall using different packages. There are alot more team specific plays. Like common trick plays. I can tell you that Randy Moss is the fastest reciever in the game this year. And Favre and Vick are probably the two best QBs. One final note, the graphics and loading times are WAY better for XBOX but PS2 is the only one with online. So if you are gunna be playing offline mostly get the XBOX version... but if you wanna play online get the PS2. If you do both then get both versions haha. We woulda went online with XBOX Live but Microsoft and EA don't get along together all that well I guess. Anyways I hope the game meets all your expectations, you should be seeing it on the shelves soon... atleast by early august. They got me working on Nascar Thunder 2004 for like a month now =) As for Marty (GL) dude I'm mad sorry I never mailed that shit out....I dont have your cell number call me fooker.
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:22 pm

Xbox 0wnz PS2, nuff said. Step up when you guys want a shot at the title. Supreem you work for ELECTRONIC ARTS? I never knew bro but expect some product questions inc.! :P
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Joki
Respectable Gimp

Postby Joki » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:57 am

Moss was 99 spd in 2003 :) He should always be the fastest guy BESIDES Vick. But to have the fastest guy in the game as a QB would just be total BS and totally ruin the game for people who have mad scrambling skills like myself. In 2003 I found it very annoying that when playing with Vick, a LB like Urlachers (however its spelled) on the Bears or Carlos Emmons on the Eagles could check up to Vick and beat him in speed. Its proven that Vick is the fasest person in the NFL with a 4.2 in the 40 yard dash. Next to him its Micheal Bennet the RB on the Vikings whom had a 98 spd in 2003. Only those type of things truly piss me off, but those are understandable cause then scrambling would be insanely dangerous. And for Farve? WTF? McNabb, Gannon (although he sucked in Super Bowl), McNair are a few exceptions of QBs better than Farve last year in real NFL. Btw, Supreem you meet Vick? I know he goes into the studios with John Madden for like a day or two to look at the new game features etc. Anyways August 13 is coming and im rdy :) Hope its does well Supreem.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:07 am

When 2k3 released you could pick up Vick in the 4th round :yell: , it was so gay. Vick is god in 2k3.

Joki
Respectable Gimp

Postby Joki » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:20 am

2k3 = xbox? Im not really into xbox since no one in my area owns one. yet when I go to college next year I will be playing Halo 1 o 2 like its my job. I know that for sure already.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”