BWC Meet in SF

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

BWC Meet in SF

Postby Twystyd » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 pm

I met up with Kim (Eirene), Chrissay (Adida) and Derek (Supreem) this weekend and am working on 7-8 hours sleep total. I'll post up some pics tomorrow but it was good times with some good people.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:50 am

Nice hope you guys had fun, get some pics up!
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Supreem
Ass Jammer

Postby Supreem » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 pm

About time I met you jerkfaces
Wiredmessiah - Eve Online

:blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm

I thought there was going to be complimentary hookers and crack but I had a good time none the less. Everyone was very cool and fun to be around. I wish we had more time and perhaps we can get Derek and Chrissay back out here on the West Coast.

I tried to post pics but the gallery won't take them. I'll put a few on Facebook.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

It was awesome. :)

Took some time to coordinate. Met up and drove down with Jason and had a lot of fun. Totally awesome guy. He's not disfigured like Chrissay and Derek has mentioned before lol.

Finally met Chrissay and Derek after the GDC -- where they were attending at Lucky O'Douls bar in Union Square. Btw, no more kamikazi shots. Made me way too sleepy. I sorta remember some contest flinging gold coins in Derek's friends shirt.

And when Derek has the munchies...he totally does. The chicken enchilada from Lucky O'Douls was insane.

I can't wait until you guys come back to the Bay. I needed a break from work and other things and seriously had the best time ever!
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Eirene wrote:He's not disfigured like Chrissay and Derek has mentioned before lol

Haha, you assholes.

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Twystyd wrote:
Eirene wrote:He's not disfigured like Chrissay and Derek has mentioned before lol

Haha, you assholes.

I was gonna say something witty here...

As stated previously, I love SF. Always the unpredictable things happen. Such as supporting the peddlers and hustlers, watching SFPD bust some ass while some dude knocked a bum around, and laughing at the drunk Samoan cursing up the storm about to fight the entire club line outside (the one we were suppose to meet Chrissay and Derek). :)
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Eirene wrote:I was gonna say something witty here...

As stated previously, I love SF. Always the unpredictable things happen. Such as supporting the peddlers and hustlers, watching SFPD bust some ass while some dude knocked a bum around, and laughing at the drunk Samoan cursing up the storm about to fight the entire club line outside (the one we were suppose to meet Chrissay and Derek). :)

LOL, that stroll was a win for sure Kim, good times. I couldn't help but laugh at the lady heading to county pathetically crying her ass off. How about the drunk 20 somethings attempting to walk upright unassisted and failing. They couldn't take the hill in those heels without the help of the pissed stained walls the homeless mark their territory on. God I love the city.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 pm

You crazy californians... wish I could make it out there sometime.

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I was in SF that weekend! Unfortunately, I got drunk and arrested.

Maybe next time. :fucyc:
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Return to “BWC Guild News”