Warhammer Badlands Update

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Warhammer Badlands Update

Postby Twystyd » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:57 pm

For whatever reason Mythic can not figure out update technology on web sites and have had that issue since www.camelotherald.com for DAoC. In saying that we thought it would be a good idea to update everyone on whats going on in the world of Warhammer. For the most part were just scenario grinding as the xp scaling for questing is retarded and we also benefit from gaining the renown as well. I would say at least half of the T3 people in the guild have also hit renown 20 or higher. Although we have had our first level 40's ding most of the guild is still in T3. The guild as a whole is Rank 13.

The server seems to be shaping up nicely and were getting our first @Epic Fail forum posts on various fan sites which is always a good sign. We started nightly pvp groups and are working on our cohesiveness, communication and characters. There is still a ton of work to be done to get everyone on the same page and fluid. We are glad we chose order as destro has turned out huge populations due to the game ibeing marketed twards them. The game has changed quite a bit in just a short time since beta but it's still enjoyable. Over the next two weeks we will start seeing a lot more level 40's and it should be interesting to see how the end game plays out.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:21 am

the XP rate for quest just doesn't seem to scale as you level properly.. it's donkey balls
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Back to working hard between levels... no more easy street like wow :onfire:

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 pm

good to hear you guys are doing well. Sucks they never fixed exp, it was great when I played t1-2. When they released t3 in beta it was all messed up. Sounded like they were going to fix that, but I guess not.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:11 am

Currently stuck at 38.5, pushing for 40 by Saturday. Rushing to 40 was a bad move on my part, should have enjoyed the lower tier RvR.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:48 am

Thats pretty much what I have been doing, taking my time and enjoying mah self.
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Zeratulx wrote:Currently stuck at 38.5, pushing for 40 by Saturday. Rushing to 40 was a bad move on my part, should have enjoyed the lower tier RvR.

Hell yea man nice. Hows your server turning out so far? I know Gorilla and his crew are playing Badlands Destro so we hope they can bring some descent pvp. It's too bad we couldn't at least get our separate guilds on the same server for some good competitive game play. It would have been easy to set up some good fights.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Gorilla
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Gorilla » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:42 pm

i just followed my bro..its them making it happen there on picket fence cartel..i CANNOT STAND leveling and even more slow leveling at least in wow it was tolerable..so i log in an hour pvp and log out..its like a FPS game but mmo style not too shabby!
Pain is weakness leaving the body

The residing KING latino

Chogall rapist

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 am

Twystyd wrote:
Zeratulx wrote:Currently stuck at 38.5, pushing for 40 by Saturday. Rushing to 40 was a bad move on my part, should have enjoyed the lower tier RvR.

Hell yea man nice. Hows your server turning out so far? I know Gorilla and his crew are playing Badlands Destro so we hope they can bring some descent pvp. It's too bad we couldn't at least get our separate guilds on the same server for some good competitive game play. It would have been easy to set up some good fights.

Well, we started on Volkmar we were originally going Sylvania but Goons were going there so we avoided that. Once we started on Volkmar the ques were pretty outrageous, some people were never able to log on lol. Mythic announced the cloning and we moved to Magnus. It's a Med/Med pop server which pisses me the fuck off as I was hoping it would be high/high. Being that I rushed to 40 I haven't taken place in a scenario since Tier 2. There are Order guilds there but I haven't seen ANY in Tier 3 or Tier 4 but others who are lower in my guild have reported seeing tons of them as they have been taking keeps in lower tiers etc.

Hit 39.3 last night should be 40 by tonight, AoE grinding has been pretty fucking nuts in this game and as you can see Mythic is putting the nerf bat to its face in the very near future. Check the VN boards for details, the place was in a fucking uproar over a change that made it into the game but was shortly removed.

Overall this server has potential but I wish it become more populated sooner than later. I want to fucking kill people so bad lol. You have no clue how pissed off I am that I am level 39 and fucking reknown rank 8 lol. If the server does not become populated Mythic is going to need to a) merge servers which some view as a negative in the game(AoC is merging servers shortly because the game was a fucking failure, they fired the head guy in charge rofl) or b) offer server transfers. Mythic has been extremely good so far on listening to the community so I feel they will fix what ever server pop problems that arise. We also have to remember the game hasn't even been out for a month yet so we have to give it time to pan out.

So far I have been having a blast, we have been taking keeps and shit but NO one is there to defend them lol. We've been running instances like Bastion Stair, etc. We were going to run that Vale instance but supposedly they blocked entry to it to fix some exploit/bug.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer

Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief

Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Beratuul
Ass Jammer

Postby Beratuul » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:57 pm

I just want to congratulate all the Epic Fail peepz. I will have someone leveling my character shortly =/
Casper, Svenegal, Tassadar, Maurs, Maurier, Perigrine, Du Maurier ( I go by these names).

My shit tastes like corn.

Zoidmeister
Donkey Fucker

Postby Zoidmeister » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Looks like all you bitches owe me some Xmas pLing if I get my box..

what up Bera you bitch :P

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:26 am

Epic Fail hits guild level 20!

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:14 am

Grats guys I love the Emblem! :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Return to “BWC Guild News”