BWC announcements and broadcasts.
barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 pm

There's a gallery on the site... links are up top :stupid:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks Aby it's always cool to see those. Best game ever hands down!
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Just got my first toon to 80 playing super casually maybee 4 hours a week over the past 6 months.

Looking forward to the X-pac. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm

:toothy10: Hmm maybee I should read the entire post before I respond lol. BWC for lyfe!! :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Abysmal wrote:I actually have a couple hundred of these old pics.. This one is 8 years old, alot of these guys still lurk here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53200/Daoc%20ss ... hot036.jpg

Man, I miss those days in gaming. Back when things were fun and the only reward one needed for pvp was kicking the living shit out of another person. Not to mention the joy that came with knowing a mouse somewhere out in the small world in which we live probably came to an end as a result of your exploits. Good times.
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 am

Indeed sir the game got changed once it became

MAINSTREAM'D

:(
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Ceregon
Guild Drunk

Postby Ceregon » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 am

I have been having fun playing my 50 hunter on Ywain 10. Pvp in Daoc is pretty much how it used to be.... 8mans, zergs and stealth groups all over the place.
Bored.

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 am

Yeah, it does have a resemblance to Merlin from way back. Of course, our characters are stuck in ToA mode so everyone is running around with all this new shit I've never seen before and it's giving me a complex.
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 am

Oh, and NF is still way too fucking big. I logged on my level 24 savage on Merlin the other day to mess around and he sure was in OF Upland. Running around that place took me way back.
DAoC > WoW

Call me sir.

Cryhavoc
Ub3r Albino Board Troll

Postby Cryhavoc » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Cryhavoc here BWC has been around longer then 5 years Ugnot (yous know him as Lawdog) and I along with my brother Savage formed the guild about a year into Daoc launch approx. We had a good run Ugnot Gmed then after a year or so Ugnot took a break and passed me gm about a year goes by Daoc started to go stagnant Daoc Launched the PvP server Mordred we were invited there in bete test as guests of The Frost Horde. When Frost Horde dried up on mordred Gundorf took us in to Council of Elders. Gundorf a tyrant at that time usued to freak me out with stuff like dumping peeps from guild on pveraids and killing them if they did not listen but he is was and always will be a very good miltary commander. Anyhow about a year goes by and mordred starts to get lame no population. I Loved that server at its peek mayhem everywhere. Well i moved what was left of BWC back to Merlin and started BWC back up along with some Frost Horde friends and BWC. We made many long time friends in COE so invited them to come to Merlin. A match made in heaven all very good PVP players tactics etc.. As BWC started to reclaim its rightfull place on Merlin More and more rejoined the ranks. Ugnot (Lawdog returned great guy) After he passed a very in depth secuity test to his identity as the original Ugnot. I made him co-guild leader. He answered questions that only he and i would know answers to. You must understand vent wasnt around back when we first formed BWC note BWC original crest was white with a silly green tree or something on it bet ya didnt know that LoL. We used to rock at pvp with just typing names and battle tactics i wonder if anyone remembers my massive spellingmistakes in battle. Well anyhow Gundorf finally came over to Merlin and helped us Make BWC even better so Ungnot (lawdog) and I decided to make him co-guild master also. Anyone whos been a GM knows how taxing it is on relations and family life. I needed a break and with BWC in very capable and honourable hands I moved to Part-time Play with The Frost Horde on Shadowbane. I wont get into it But Shadowbane is and always be the Best Hardcore game of all time. The idea of actually messing with someone time killing them after they farm and taking all of it then burn their town that took 6 months to build muhahaha. Well anyhow long story short I tried to get BWC over there but little takers. A year goes buy and I end up being GM there there goes another 4 years of my life then hooked up with The Pirates then The Crime Syndicate. I have followed BWC alot and miss all even players i dont know. The forst horde is long gone and has been for several years. Now a retired armchair general i mess with EVE or currently STO with a small group of RLF and my brother Savage. On a sidenote my son took up playing DAOC not long after I left he loves it still to this day. Sorry for my long ranting. BWC name also came from the original warcraft sage BWC was an Orc clan. I been playing these damn on-line games for a decade now. Where has the time gone.............................
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi Cry! That Ugnot, Lawdog really is an awesome guy and yes...pretty much ownd that game.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Pytt
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Pytt » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Lets not forget who represented for BWC all alone for them 3 months you all went to mordred. =)

That would be me.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Guyute
Incompetent To0l

Postby Guyute » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm

I didn't go to Mordred either... and iirc BWC didn't get "big" until we got an infusion of folks from the Mordred server
Retireded

Guyute
Incompetent To0l

Postby Guyute » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 pm

nevermind my last post, I just read Cryhavoc's above, explains it all
Retireded

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Whaddup...Guyute, Cryhavoc and Dan all within the same fucking week. Do you guys lurk around here or what? Small is an understatement, we actually had to pay kids to make an 8 man group and form the guild. I'm pretty sure we handed a bunch of new toons 1s or something of that sort.

Return to “BWC Guild News”