Worlds of Warcraft 2.0.1

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Worlds of Warcraft 2.0.1

Postby Twystyd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:06 am

On 12/05/06 the game of Worlds of Warcraft will completely change with the emerging patch 2.0.1. A complete overhaul to the current pvp system should have people pvping for a week or two to get High Warlord / Grand Marshall weapons and undermine the achievments of the actual rank 14's. Blizzard introduces new talents that completely change the game freeing us from 31 point trees. A beautiful 40 debuff slots and Stackable HoTs should create record setting raids. Nerfs to mage aoe as well as melee dps through rage normalization and weapon skill changes are also added to the largest patch we have ever seen in WoW. In a sense, today is the last day of WoW as we have all known it for the last two years and we step ever closer the evolution of The Burning Crusades.

Do I look forward to it? Fuck yeah I do. One of the best aspects of any mmo is that it is always changing, and this should keep the game fresh and new until the expansion hits. Remember the first time you stepped into MC after the patch that gave us 16 debuffs? Everything just completely melted, imagine 40. Just think of all the new abilitys and debuffs that players will get through talents. The first night of raiding with this new patch should be loads of fun. Imagine a PvP system that no longer utilizes a sliding scale and is no longer based on time spent. An arena pvp system that actually rewards skill and victories with less needed play time. Simply put and in the spirit of the season, I am like a kid waiting for Christmas with this one.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Kirt
Ass Jammer

Postby Kirt » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:32 am

the fact a few rends or deep wounds won't clear my warlock dots makes me all happy in the pants , i'm gonna be a beat with new talents and new debuff limit
Daoc - Devon cluster / killibury cluster

WoW - 60 warrior - 49 warlock

X- Cleric - http://members.cox.net/dsquared10/DAOCKIR.jpg

Return to “BWC Guild News”