BWC Has Passed the DAoC Mantle

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

BWC Has Passed the DAoC Mantle

Postby Twystyd » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:49 am

After discussing the state of Bloodwinter Clan in DAoC we have decided to dissolve our alliance. We toyed with the idea of turning the alliance over to another guild but in the end; summed up our final decision with this members remarks.
BWC is not only an Alliance but a DAoC Legacy. I wouldn't hand anyone the "reigns" to have a chance to possibly tarnish the legacy. -Tingtong

So it is done and we move on to new memories.

Thanks from Bloodwinter Clan -Eirene
Last edited by Twystyd on Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bakerton
Donkey Fucker

Postby Bakerton » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:01 pm

no mo beee dubya ceeee :nervous:
No ma'am, the only gaping hole I leave is within your dignity.

-Law

And, what does the Search and Rescue of the Danish Army entail? Looking for your nations pride and dignity? Cause I don't think I could find that either, cause even Canada has more of both than Denmark.

-Beratuul

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:23 am

:bigups: Go BWC :bigups:

You really did set the bar for other mid guilds and right off the top of my head can't see any other guilds achieving that same lvl of success BWC has had. Has been a pleasure staying up til 4am just too get a run or two with the meanest guild north of Cuba :D

/salute from Laviethan - Legendary Funkmaster of Merlin.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Return to “BWC Guild News”