Merlins Chode Warriors of the Realms for 8/20 and beyond

BWC announcements and broadcasts.
Rhiandra Rangnar
Donkey Fucker

Merlins Chode Warriors of the Realms for 8/20 and beyond

Postby Rhiandra Rangnar » Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:34 pm

So, we meet again.

I knew you'd be back, they all come back ... eventually. ;)

I missed reporting last week due to my incident with a worm that just would not leave me alone (not the good kind of worm either). But here I am again, behind my desk, pencil behind my ear and ready to report to the Merlin community.

This weeks report is going to take a bit of a turn from how we have been doing things. We here at Clan Inc. have decided to applaud a certain type of player that has no doubt been overlooked for far too long.

We will return to our normal award giving next week, but for now please allow us to mix it up for good reason.

We would like to take the opportunity to recognize the "loyal" players, the players who stick with their realm proudly, not only when the realm is doing well, but more over when the realm itself has taken a hit; be it a Mythic nerf or a flux of non-loyals making their homes elsewhere.

We raise our hats and our ales to those loyal to their guilds through good times and bad. To those who aid their guildmates in anyway and at anytime needed.

We urge you all to make it a point to recognize those in your guild, in your realm and on your server who no matter what remain loyal.

It's far to easy to pack up when things get tough and relocate elsewhere that may "seem" to be "better", but it takes true strength and real loyalty to stick it out and help maintain and even rebuild when needed.

Trust me when I tell you that by doing so the rewards of your realms victories is that much sweeter.

So, take a moment to say thank you and to show your appreciation for that special player. Loyalty is so hard to come by and so easily overlooked; let's show these players that we "see" them and their efforts and recognize the value they hold within our realm communities.

We invite you all to use this thread as a forum to do just that, but encourage everyone to make it a point to just say "thank you" to those loyal someone's who we are all guilty of taking for granted.

Please join me in saluting the residents of Albion, Hibernia and Midgard who stand behind their realm and their guild through thick and thin. This gaming world and this server would not be the same without you.

[scroll]This Chode is for you![/scroll]

/salute
Rhiandra Rangnar
EQ ----> DAoC ----> WoW ----> boredom
[fade]Over 1 million mezzed and counting .........[/fade]

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light!

Kirt
Ass Jammer

Postby Kirt » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:22 pm

omg ty ty *sniffle* /cheer
Daoc - Devon cluster / killibury cluster

WoW - 60 warrior - 49 warlock

X- Cleric - http://members.cox.net/dsquared10/DAOCKIR.jpg

Joshll
Donkey Fucker

Postby Joshll » Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:45 am

no shit - it's easy to ride the bus when it is steamrolling everything in it's path.

/salute to those that push the bus up the damn hill when it runs out of gas.

Good one Rhi.
retired

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:36 pm

:mrgreen: Woot Woot we Rock! NJ Good going! On an unrelated note I am going to be hanging off cliffs on the West coast for awhile so i shall not have the chance to grace the with my stupendous presence. Seeya on the flip side. :mrgreen:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Kossss-JM
Respectable Gimp

Postby Kossss-JM » Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:53 am

:D
Kossss-JM
50-cleric-albion-merlin
50-necro
4x-minstrel

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:50 am

Sweet Elf, have a blast brotha ~

The special bus I ride does not carry many people :mad:
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “BWC Guild News”