Best Blog - Shit my dad says

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Eirene
Ass Jammer

Best Blog - Shit my dad says

Postby Eirene » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Wow...the best blog ever...

http://shitmydadsays.com/

it's about a 74 year old man's outlook on life.

my fave quotes are:

Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the fuck you think, son? I exercised."

"HIDDEN roaming charges? Jesus, Sprint has 'fucking people' down to a science, like they practice it in a fucking lab on mice first."

War hero? No. I was a doc in Vietnam. My job was to say "This is what happens when you screw a hooker, kid. Put this cream on your pecker."

"Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a fucking Honda Accord."

Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My dick's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an asshole."

The whole world is fueled by bullshit… What? The kid asked me for advice on his science fair project so I’m giving it to him.”
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 pm

The old man is hilarious. That was my first Facebook fan page and still my favorite.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 am

was my first fan add as well. I recently added "Mike Babcock's hair" as a fan as well. (Detroit Red Wings coach, who arguably has the best hair in the NHL. I wouldn't know, but I think its hilarious that it has a page).
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Return to “Public Discussion”