Baking + AION = WIN :D Happy Halloween!

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Eirene
Ass Jammer

Baking + AION = WIN :D Happy Halloween!

Postby Eirene » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm baking stuff for Halloween...while playing Aion

I burned the cookies!
The message buck stops here.

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 pm

afk house on fire
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:33 pm

I baked some pot brownies this week with some yummy butter. Then I took some bong hits and couldn't tell if the brownies were working. All in all a success.

Also made some lemon cakes for the trick or treaters, minus the pot butter of course. Not that I ever get anyone coming to my house out in the boonies to trick or treat. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Elfdroper Gravelender wrote:I baked some pot brownies this week with some yummy butter. Then I took some bong hits and couldn't tell if the brownies were working. All in all a success.

Haha, that's awesome.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

My neighborhood in midtown Atlanta has a high concentration of gay people (yes, let the jokes fly)
This year, Halloween coincided with PRIDE weekend. There was a parade right in front of my building.
The wife and I just stayed in and ordered pizza.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Good call on ordering the wife Phineas, that's good cover.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 am

My one experience with pot brownies was a huge nightmare. I ate way to many and was suffering something fierce. It was like time was standing still and I just sat on my bed for hours, unlike alchohol where you just throwup and passout. I will never eat pot again, thats for sure.
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Hehe yea Aby sounds like you took a few to many lol. Interestingly enough eating pot has a much increased effect on the body. And, although it usually takes longer to feel the effect it is typically much more potent because it is absorbed directly into the digestive systems bloodstream. :toothy10:

Weed was just decriminalized in NY now possesion under a certain amount is only a misdimeanor. And soon enough I will be able to start my medicinal marijuana store here in NY! I hope Obama takes a more proactive approach to pot because at this point its just silly not to legalize it. :toothy10:

-Bruce Lee

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 pm

I live in missoula montana, where acording to Forbes we have the highest pot per capita consumption in the county. How does one measure that?

Possesion of marajana here is suposed to be the lowest priority of law enforcement, its slowly getting closer and closer to being legal. Of course the only thing that will happen by it being made legal is that it will get more expensive.. maybe.
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm

yay for threadjacking? :onfire:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Abysmal wrote:I live in missoula montana, where acording to Forbes we have the highest pot per capita consumption in the county. How does one measure that?

Possesion of marajana here is suposed to be the lowest priority of law enforcement, its slowly getting closer and closer to being legal. Of course the only thing that will happen by it being made legal is that it will get more expensive.. maybe.

Onward with more thread jacking. I was working with the MRL in Missoula MT this summer. Kind of a cool little hippie town but west of Missoula into Idaho is fucking devastatingly beautiful.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Twystyd wrote:Onward with more thread jacking. I was working with the MRL in Missoula MT this summer. Kind of a cool little hippie town but west of Missoula into Idaho is fucking devastatingly beautiful.

Natchez Trace this past weekend. Sunny, 70 degrees, calm breeze, with the changing of the leaves... Beautiful :bigups:

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 pm

I've spent some time in Wyoming and montana hiking/camping but only passed through Idaho. What I have seen though is beautiful for sure.

The west is just so expansive and huge in general it's hard not to love. But anyway...Happy Halloween!@! :toothy10:

-Bruce Lee

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Western Montana is great, once you leave the mountains going east it turns into what I have always pictured hell to look like.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Abysmal wrote:Western Montana is great, once you leave the mountains going east it turns into what I have always pictured hell to look like.

They call it Billings. I unfortunately worked there too.

Return to “Public Discussion”