NFL Draft

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

NFL Draft

Postby Twystyd » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Raiders select DHB @ 7!!!!

Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Michael Mitchell in the second who was projected as a day 2 draft talent if not a free agent. You have to be fucking kidding me. This is the worst draft only. I hope Al catches some goat given STD and bleeds from every hole in his body...wtf is this shit?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 am

At least the 49ers scored!!!!
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 am

Eirene wrote:At least the 49ers scored!!!!

So all the homosexuals in Northern California (9er fans) can frolic about in a vat of mayonnaise singing praises to their diseased and soulless rainbow clad gods! Joking Kim and good luck on Crabtree!!! To end Day 1 without either OT or OLB really has to hurt at 9ers HQ though.

In regard to the Raiders I just do not understand not trading down to grab DHB. Even if he turns out to be the best wide receiver in the draft why not move down to 12-15 and pick up an extra day 2 selection. If you have a certain player targeted that is understandable but why blow a high pick on the target when everyone else has him slated 8 picks later. You can trade back for the extra pick and still grab your guy increasing overall draft value. After kicking every cat I could find in the Dallas area and pushing over the elderly crossing the roads in front of my hotel I cooled off and did some research. It seems the Bears were going to grab Mitchell at pick #49 so the Raiders had to grab him there. The dude looks like a complete stud on his youtube clip but that doesn't really say a whole lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8KF2-_OXoA

Phineas
Proud Defender of the 19th Hole

Postby Phineas » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:32 pm

My buddies from college and I get together every year and watch the draft together. All two days of it. We eat bad food, drink a ton of beer, tell the same jokes we tell every year, and basically geek out like the sports geeks we are.

It's a good event to get together for. It happens the same time every year, it's not a holiday so there's very little chance that we have plans with family, and there's plenty of downtime to bullshit.

We've been doing it every year since we got out of school.

That pick by the raiders was lol.

I loved my Eagles' draft this year. That probably means none of these clowns make it out of training camp.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:42 pm

The Eagles had an awesome draft man! As for the Raiders -

Return to “Public Discussion”