Old picture thread?

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Old picture thread?

Postby Menagery » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Does it still exist anywhere? Was looking for a picture of where we would all post who we were :)
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Heya girl, you feeling pregnant yet?

Here is what you are looking for Menagery. It's a very dated thread and at least half of the links no longer work but it's cool seeing the old names. BTW if you ever need to find a thread try the search button. I use it all the time to drum up old threads.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes we got a month or so to go and I am very pregnant. Ting is working on how to boycott Diapers and Bottles.

BTW whatever you just did FUBAR'd my access or you are redoing the forums :P

I will post once we have this baby and hopefully she is cute as me :) I think she will have Ting's pointy nose those.

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:28 pm

BLAH wasn't there. I lost a picture I used to use of me and ting and was hoping he or me had posted it at one time.

Oh well.

btw KISS KISS TO BARBOS if he reads this.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm

I merged the private forums with the public ones. With the volume we do around here I needed to collapse the forums and we really don't need private discussion. If we had an abundance of private and serious subjects or were worried about protecting gaming/guild info I could see the point. There are two boards only Barbos and I see but everyone now sees the same thing otherwise.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:41 pm

BTW i think the baby is messing with my mind. I have a sudden urge to go farm Pygmy Goblins :P

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 pm

lol, about the only ones that work are the ones I'm hosting :onfire:

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:01 pm

barbos wrote:lol, about the only ones that work are the ones I'm hosting :onfire:

Whats new :P

Return to “Public Discussion”