Ping!

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Ping!

Postby Abysmal » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm

I will not let the forum go a whole week without a post. I will keep checking even if I am the only one here!
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:18 pm

<3
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:34 pm

I'm always here

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 am

I check every day but no one seems to post anymore :(
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 pm

I check every day as well. Since I am 2 do I count for more :)

BTW there's a 95% chance it's going to be a girl. Wonder how long it will take Ting to teach her his Leet Multi boxing / Gaming Skills. I doubt I will ever get her interested in Cooking with him around.
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:31 pm

If you really want entertainment I could give you weekly updates of how fat my stomach is now and how many inches it expands in a week.

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 pm

LOL, you still enjoying being pregnant or are you ready to get that baby out of there?
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:40 pm

hey, i regularly check the boards too. Although there is a few boards i regularly check and read, I rarely post for some reason.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:47 pm

noone called pics or BS on the baby :onfire:

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 pm

So is anyone still playing warhammer?
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de

moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not

fingers but a large spider.

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:32 pm

Indeed
Kandar/Hamback

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:03 am

Abysmal wrote:So is anyone still playing warhammer?

i am

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 am

Still playing WAR, working on my 3rd level 40.

Got a level 40 RR37 Sorceress on Volkmar , 40 Shaman with low rr on Magnus and my level 32 RR29 Squig Herder on Skull Throne(my new main and home).
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer

Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief

Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Abysmal wrote:So is anyone still playing warhammer?

Nope, decided to quit the MMO gerne for the forseable future because of time constraints.

Passing the time with Ogame and Dawn of War: Dark Crusade atm, with a twist of Mass Effect for PC and Ace Combat 6 for Xbox 360. :bigups:

P.S, Menagery, i hope that you and Ting have the best of time with the soon to come addition to the family. My cousin just became dad for the first time last week, age 27, and he was always the one in the family saying he'd never want kids and they were like pest. Now he has a little girl and he says its the best thing thats ever happened to him :).

:bigups:
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 pm

CyanideTipped on Epic Fail posted this so I assume someone still plays but I don't know who uses the name as they have no signature.

The awaited 1.1a changes have arrived and so far they are pretty good in my opinion. Now it may not mean enough to some to return to WAR but I'm having a good time. One of the more noticable changes is fixing the stats and bonuses from sets.

I haven't seen the patch notes released yet aside from the login window, should they post them I'll edit my post for you folks to read. It's a long read too.

Anyways, I don't play my BW anymore (got her to level 40), they still do well but I'm having a blast on my Witch Elf on Dark Crag. Anyone is welcome to join me, of course. Our server has a pretty high population with good amounts of oRvR. Negative side...the Destruction is kinda crappy and wins scenarios maybe 1/4 of the time. Main reason I made a stealther class that can solo.

I'm currently guildless so if someone wanted to join me on Dark Crag I'd be willing to help make a EF guild there. If you want to message me there, send a text to Forbiddenkiss.

**Here are the notes, easier to just link it since it's so long.**

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/patch ... 12/11/2008

Oh, and if you are considering making one of the new classes I'd go with Knights. The "On Your Guard" aura, which is like Diablo 2 Paladin's thorns, seems to be doing well against people.

Return to “Public Discussion”