Ping!

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 pm

I will get you a pick barbos and if you can imagine a little ting inside me multiboxing all night long ----- That's what it feels like----Powerleveling with 3 SM's and a skald at MALM and he controlled all 8 characters.

But I love every minute of it. I especially Love the food cravings. Bush's Beans and Sunny Delight. YUMMMMMMYYYYY
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 pm

:toothy10: @Zera for ganking my Engineer Gunman earlier today in Serpents lol. Plink hits for wayyy to much lol. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:56 pm

I'm taking a much deserved break from the MMO world =)

Too much stuff going on w/work & life.
The message buck stops here.

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 am

Elfdroper Gravelender wrote::toothy10: @Zera for ganking my Engineer Gunman earlier today in Serpents lol. Plink hits for wayyy to much lol. :toothy10:

DUDE THAT'S YOU?!??!

I kept saying to myself, this fucking engi's bombs hit way to hard, he needs to leave me the fuck alone lol!!!!

I saw you a couple of times in Serpent's and some Open RvR. Last nights ORvR was amazing and I hope it stays that way, 100 vs 100 battles in keeps, open field, at the BO's, it was just awesome.

And I had to pop my rank 2 Morale that gives me 100% more damage to take you down hehe.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:26 am

:toothy10: Yes I'm playing with Evil Dead there on Order. Yea Skull Throne has been hoping in T4 the last few days for sure. The zerg battles are ridiculously fun.

I'm debating buying another account so i can play destro there lol, right now my destro server is badlands but no serious toons there.

I'm glad SH got a boost with 1.1 now I actually avoid you guys more than sorcs lol. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:10 pm

Badlands atm is fairly even. It was terribly Order favored until a few weeks ago when server transfers were up a bunch of bigger Destro guilds came over and it's a lot more even now. Surprising that my small Destro guild can still find some small group battles with all the people out in the RvR zones too.
Kandar/Hamback

Return to “Public Discussion”