Hello?

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:07 pm

:toothy10: Evil Dead is on Skull Throne still with the majority of the guild in/approaching T4. We have a handful of 40's and guild rank is like 18ish.

Server is actually pretty balanced although both sides are zerg central from what I see lol. The additional revamps of ORvR have been awesome and has been so great for the game in general.

I scrapped my WL at level 28 after realizing Order has like no tanks and the order mdps just get's raped so I made a Engineer. He's 25 and haven't had so much witha toon in a long time. Loving it for sure. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Been busy w/real life unfortunately.

Let's see
- Work - Traveling to AZ a lot...pls don't remind me of jumping spiders lol
- Seems like my friends are either getting married or having babies - been to 2 baby showers in the past 2 weeks!
- **Cough** nerd classes - learning how to be a l33t excel/access geek
- I was sick again last week w/flu this time...not allergic to antibiotics which landed me in the hospital in September
- Possibly moving. Zomg haven't moved in 6 years.

I'd like to play more WAR but it looks like I probably won't get to play till January at this point :(
The message buck stops here.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 am

Zeratulx wrote:Well, I originally started on Volkmar where I got my Shaman to 28 before my GM decided to transfer, we moved to the cloned server Magnus. It was a ghost land, no one moved there. I got my Shaman to 40 there none the less, after about a week and a half I rerolled a Sorceress back on Volkmar who is currently Rank 28 RR26 and will be Rank 32 by Sunday. So far I have been raping the fucking hell out of people on my Sorceress, just like I was in closed beta. Should have stuck with my gut instinct and rolled a Sorceress for retail like I originally planned to.

Carnage from AoC is on Volkmar as Destruction along with a few WoW Bleeding Hollow/Cho'gall guilds and some DAOC guilds. It's a pretty awesome server. Good population, always ORVR going on, scenarios take ~30 seconds to pop.

I'm really surprised you didn't roll a sorc to begin with as well. In fact, I thought that was your whole reasoning from breaking off from EF to play with random's.

I used to 8man it up with Michael from Carnage in DAOC, him and his guild should give Combine some good competition. That is if Combine actually still play's MMO's and doesn't just talk about them on forums.

I still think a BW is better then a SORC so HA! If only you were on my server with picket fence panzies I could show you the TRUE POWA of the DARK SIDE! <3 raping emoscar's face in. Doombolt gloombolt? Withering HEAT IN YO FACE for 1500/TIC RUN BISH RUN!

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Tingtong wrote:Doombolt gloombolt? Withering HEAT IN YO FACE for 1500/TIC RUN BISH RUN!

WTB 1.1
Kandar/Hamback

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 am

Tingtong wrote:
Zeratulx wrote:Well, I originally started on Volkmar where I got my Shaman to 28 before my GM decided to transfer, we moved to the cloned server Magnus. It was a ghost land, no one moved there. I got my Shaman to 40 there none the less, after about a week and a half I rerolled a Sorceress back on Volkmar who is currently Rank 28 RR26 and will be Rank 32 by Sunday. So far I have been raping the fucking hell out of people on my Sorceress, just like I was in closed beta. Should have stuck with my gut instinct and rolled a Sorceress for retail like I originally planned to.

Carnage from AoC is on Volkmar as Destruction along with a few WoW Bleeding Hollow/Cho'gall guilds and some DAOC guilds. It's a pretty awesome server. Good population, always ORVR going on, scenarios take ~30 seconds to pop.

I'm really surprised you didn't roll a sorc to begin with as well. In fact, I thought that was your whole reasoning from breaking off from EF to play with random's.

I used to 8man it up with Michael from Carnage in DAOC, him and his guild should give Combine some good competition. That is if Combine actually still play's MMO's and doesn't just talk about them on forums.

I still think a BW is better then a SORC so HA! If only you were on my server with picket fence panzies I could show you the TRUE POWA of the DARK SIDE! <3 raping emoscar's face in. Doombolt gloombolt? Withering HEAT IN YO FACE for 1500/TIC RUN BISH RUN!

My reasoning for not rolling with EF was (1) You decided to play Order and Order does appeal to me in anyway. I could have played a BW but again I just don't like Order. (2)I was not playing with "randoms" I was playing with a guild who had I played with in WoW and are former DAOC players. The problem with them was the fact that the GM had a Nazi mentality when it came to certain things like not posting in Public forms such as VN lol. I'm sorry but I am grown ass man, you're not going to tell me what I can and cannot do outside of a video game.

Anyway, I thought all of BWC was going to meet up/convert to EF and play on Badlands but that doesn't seem to be the case as from reading this post everyone is spread out everywhere.

You mentioned Picket Fence Cartel, wonder if this is the same Picket Fence from WoW Cho'gall Toxy, Arcsoul, Hamback/Kandar, Arkanan (fucking terrorist), is that who you are talking about?
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Im on BADlands, currently highest is my BW.

I have some destro single digit toons on skullthorne and some other servers in which I cannot remember the name.

Game is fun, but ive been busy and tis the gaming season. Doesn't feel like Daoc thou.
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:12 am

Yup I agree, BWC as a gaming guild is dead and has been dead for 6+ years, most if not all of us have turned to a new chapter and have made new friends to game with. In fact, this is probably one of the last times I'm going to check these forums.

EF is a new chapter that has a majority of the most active BWC. (A few broke off to casually zerg on Skull Thorne with Drutt and Myth.) The foundation of the BWC was built on competitive team play and is no different then EF. The people who made BWC what it was have since moved on as well to form Deso, etc... They are still together doing the exact same thing in WAR as well (latest 6v6 Video with peep's I used to 8v8 with on classics)

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums ... p?t=166455

Hall is right however, this doesn't feel like DAOC at all, and end game is lacking in the RvR department. We will still continue to play until Origins, Darkfall or something else pops our attention. One thing won't change however..... EF will always be a gaming guild that games. The day it stops gaming as a whole is the day I will disband the guild and remove the website.

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Eh, if this doesn't work out, I'm probably done with MMO's...

I'm still liking it, and hope I continue to like it. But I'm done MMO shopping.

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:15 am

Any of you ever consider Maybe it's not the MMO but the fact you are all getting older????????????? I mean when I first Met Ting 10+ years ago it was cool he was 18 and what not no responsibilities and could game all night and drink a case of Mountain Dew without any problems. Now getting close to 30. Now going to be a DAD.

Families, Careers, Commitments to RL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZ Did I just say that ??????????

HELL YEAH!!!!
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof
Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Or that we're getting harder to please? :onfire:

Menagery
Oversized Douche Bag

Postby Menagery » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:20 pm

if your getting harder should be easier to please :P

Sorry couldn't resist barbos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you sweetie
Menagery Healadin on Boodhoof

Sattik The most awesome Boomkin EVER on Blackhand

DAOC - Menagery, Sattik, Mrsting, Tequiliarose, Longislandicetea, Cabanaboy, Snufulufugus, Kiefers, and so many more I lost count years ago

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Work has my swamped nowadays... I tend to forget what day it is.

I believe I'm getting older...MMOs are not a hobby of mine anymore :/

Maybe in January when I get my vacation :)
The message buck stops here.

Return to “Public Discussion”