I Love All the Press We Get

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

I Love All the Press We Get

Postby Twystyd » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:00 pm

http://wickedcourt.guildportal.com/Guil ... ID=1271127

Nota: "Looks like BWC will be playing Barack Varr Order!"
Iarwin: "Order?! Noooo...."
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 pm

lawlz :onfire:

Adida
Ass Jammer

Postby Adida » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:10 pm

LOL it's from Iar

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 am

Who wut, its not BWC anymore dammit!

We shall be known from now on as The Beautiful People of Epic, Winter Fail, Clan. or

TBPEWFC
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:52 am

Lol Hall :P
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm

i'm gonna have a BWC clan on some random war server... i like the name better then epic fail
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Bulor wrote:i like the name better then epic fail

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:24 am

Bulor wrote:i'm gonna have a BWC clan on some random war server... i like the name better then epic fail

I think you should name yourself Gundorf too and see how many people would join to rehash the glory years :)

WOW Part 2 Anyone?

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 am

Tingtong wrote:
Bulor wrote:i'm gonna have a BWC clan on some random war server... i like the name better then epic fail

I think you should name yourself Gundorf too and see how many people would join to rehash the glory years :)

WOW Part 2 Anyone?

I like the name BWC, And it doesn't need to be some epic elite 6man group. BWC to me, isn't about the elite 6.. it was more about, having a guild full of players, that were able to lead in any situation. Be it ML encounters, Dragon raids, DF, Towers, Keeps, Relics... every single player within BWC were able to stand up and lead when needed. Sure we had some fun 8mans but, war isn't about the 8man..

see the thing with WAR is, well.. it's not like DAOC.. where as an 8man(6man) group can take down a huge army of players.

WAR is not designed that way. It's a game that actually forces players to zerg. The only thing 6man groups in WAR will come across are solo stranded players and constant pugs that lack any challenge. Or zergs which you wont be able to defeat.

So it really is fine and dandy for Epic Fail to try to be an elite 6man PvP gank group.. But is it's goal to just gank all day, or to bring majoc victory to the realm?

thats where i'm having some trouble i guess, BWC feels more about the realm.. where Epic Fail seems more about the 6man.

However if i'm incorrect, and Epic Fail does indeed plan to be a realm leading guild such as BWC was.. then well, things will be fun. I still wont like the name, but things will still be fun=). I guess in my old age, hardcore PvP ganking just isn't in my blood anymore.
DAOC-SOLD

Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)

WOW-SOLD

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:13 am

WAR is not designed that way. It's a game that actually forces players to zerg. The only thing 6man groups in WAR will come across are solo stranded players and constant pugs that lack any challenge. Or zergs which you wont be able to defeat.

That probably true for you and to be honest most players man. Ask Kim about 5 of us wiping the floor with 24 man raids in open RvR. People play for different reasons and I'm not going to hate on you for that ever. I like to compete on either a balanced or underdog status and expect to win. I actually hope you do get BWC up and running and I hope it thrives. I'll do whatever I can on the boards to help out just like I did the WoW chapter I wasn't playing with. Honestly though I'm not holding my breath as most of the people that don't have membership status are inactive gamers or flaky at best.

Kim wrote -
I feel like I'm playing DAOC again, rolling people and taking names. Yesterday we did open RvR in Thunder Mountain (Dwarf/Greenskin level 35 zone) and we literally steamrolled a 25 person zerg with our 5 man.

We had not played video games with Kim for years and she had the time of her life in one night. Competitive pvp may not be your thing but you shouldnt come down on us for enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, I don't think 6v6 is the only thing to do in War.
Last edited by Twystyd on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:18 am

Bulor, I think your mistaking Epic Fail for BWC, we are NOT BWC, infact a majority of our members never even heard of BWC. Epic Fail has an open invitation to BWC people, but that's as far as it goes. Soo... if your interested in doing your own "BWC Guild" by all means do it.

Epic Fail will be a competitive group oriented guild that BWC was once founded upon.

If your looking for a casual organized zerg guild off the bat I will hit up

http://www.lotd.org/

For me I'm all about competition and PVP. Which is why I was Darkstorm, Tingtong Inc until I retired my SM. Stacking groups and playing to win will not change no matter how old I get. Otherwise I would be owning up some AOL Chat and Sims Online.

Will we do keep seiges? Raids? and pve PQ/Dungeon farmage? Sure but again it will not be our primary focus...

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 am

For me I'm all about competition and PVP. Which is why I was Darkstorm, Tingtong Inc until I retired my SM. Stacking groups and playing to win will not change no matter how old I get. Otherwise I would be owning up some AOL Chat and Sims Online.

You forgot typing +1 on VN boards pretending your 30k posts amounts to a social life and lotd rofl.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:26 am

it really is a shame order is so god damn bland. everything from their quest, classes, i just hate. they feel so alb!

i just read the other post below on EF, about how it will have a "causal" rank setting. That actually made my brain feel a lil better. I'm just not big on Melee Classes anymore. And enjoy range.

i'm already in the EF forums/member group and all. So while you guys are owning things up hardcore in RvR, i'll do RvR passivly, and become a PvE whore. And lead the unnamed masses =)
DAOC-SOLD

WOW-SOLD

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Twystyd wrote:

You forgot typing +1 on VN boards pretending your 30k posts amounts to a social life and lotd rofl.

/hides his 20k post count :P
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Return to “Public Discussion”