Curry - Warhammer Application

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Curry
Drifter Gimp

Curry - Warhammer Application

Postby Curry » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 pm

I was a member of Nex Necis on Mid/Merlin with my (50 Shaman) named Curry. Nothing has held my interest since running in the old and new frontiers of DAOC. I was online the night of the Drutt teamspeak rampage. Heh.

I would like for BWC to consider me for membership in the BWC community that I was once part of of. I strive to play with teams as they're integral to WAR and I've been waiting since I left DAOC.

Eirene
Ass Jammer

Postby Eirene » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Hey --

How's it going? I believe we're taking in members for WAR.

Not sure which site we'll be using for applications though. :)

We're forming up under the tag Epic Fail.

http://epicfail.barbos.net/forums/index.php

However I did run into Glen/Bobbyearl (formerly of Nex Necis) on another forum. He cracks me up, but he's vacationing in Europe for the next 3 weeks. I swear he would be my 3rd-4th husband in another life. Life would be so unfair if he or I was single.
The message buck stops here.

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 am

Yea thanks Curry and as Eirene says head over to the Epic Fail website. Most of the Warhammer discussion is held there.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Return to “Public Discussion”