Micheal Phelps - Olympics

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Micheal Phelps - Olympics

Postby Twystyd » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 pm

Do you guys think Phelps will go 8 for 8 on the gold? I've never in my life been caught up in a sport I really don't give a shit about like this. Anyone else been following this? People are actually debating he may be the greatest athlete of our time.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:37 pm

he already is the most decorated USA Olympian ever. I mean the guy has like 6 Gold's already and just smashes OR's and WR's

Last I checked China had double the gold's USA had, very disappointed in the gymnastics and was really hoping paul hann would be there after his winning on a technicality over the Korean dude in Athens.

I'm looking forward to track and field, back then it was all about Michael Johnson who was my favorite to watch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Johnson_(athlete)

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Yea man I'm down for some track and field as well. Gymnastics is just too gay for my taste and don't even get me started on any of that synchronized shit. It will always baffle me how we have ball room dancing and synchronized water whatever the fuck but they are removing baseball/softball after this year. Even table tennis man, I love playing it but saying it's more of a sport then girls softball....

Medal tracker
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

Candide
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Candide » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 am

I'm way more into the Olympics this year than in recent memory. I've been staying up late (for me) watching most every night. Even the gymnastics. I root for the ones with breasts, and the USA girls.

I found myself into the girl gymnastics because of the whole China under 16 controversy going on. They keep finding more and more records every day showing that 3 of the 6 girls are under 16. Cheating in something like this really pisses me off. The bad thing is it is obviously funded by China itself. Not like one person being a roid junky.

Then you get last nights scoring, where one girl will obviously lose her balance 5-6 times get scores higher than the girl who only does it 1-2 times, otherwise the two things being equal. Hate subjective scoring hehe (like college football, gimmie a damn playoff already, but I guess that is a topic for a couple weeks from now)
Venderic, Candide or Mercutio in games.

Rishug
Incompetent To0l

Postby Rishug » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 am

Younger girls are better at gymnastics or something?

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Rishug wrote:Younger girls are better at gymnastics or something?

Thats what they say but fuck I have no idea. They say they have less on their minds so less pressure and lack tits so more balance.

Candide

Postby Candide » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Yeah, I dunno but that is what everyone says. I

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm

I watched the video of the Hungarian (i think) weightlifter who blew out his elbow. 350 lbs. and blam there goes his arm ouch!

I had to laugh at the attendants that came out with boards to cover him though. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Candide

Postby Candide » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:21 pm

I got really excited when they said the Womens Breaststroke event was coming on last night, but all they showed was a bunch of swimming :( Never saw any titties being stroked.

Pytt

Postby Pytt » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:58 pm

haha now thats funny shit.

you guys check out the women beach vollyball . they practice across the street form my living room.

phelps is great and all, he is kicking some serious ass, but its swimming... and im sorry, i just dont really give a fk.
Rolondo the Dog Faced Troll <merlin>
Pytt the Long Backed Dwarf <dark>
Rolondo Alazondo 4lyfe Ba-Giner
Snoopie 70 Gnome mage Dragonblight

Return to “Public Discussion”