New Usergroups and Boards

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

New Usergroups and Boards

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 am

First off I would like to apologize to everyone for slacking on the administration of this board for so long. I know I have not updated permissions or forum management in a very long time. That being said I have felt for some time I have needed to update these issues and try to make the boards and access to the boards relevant once again to our community. We are defining the community using two user groups with varying access to boards. Active members will be the AoC and Warhammer group and Retired members will be voted on by the membership -

Bloodwinter Clan Active Member - Access to all private boards but the Toilet Bowl (Forum and Site Administration board) and The Vault (Outdated Officer Content)

Active members will now see a 2 hidden general boards and a gaming board.

Retired Core Members - This group has been granted access to the DoG board by being privileged with the tag "retired BWCer"

Retired BWCers will have access to our private board The Den of Gimps.

There is also a new board which atm functions only as a vault for our old officer content that the Den of Gimps used to house. Much like the Admin board (The Toilet Bowl) only Barbos and I can view it atm. We could show you the content but we would have to kill you and who really wants that? It was killing me not using the DoG as it is one of my favorite board names. Couple that with most of the forum population not competing in MMO's anymore I believe the name fits perfectly with the retired gamers. I believe the new format will reward active participation in games without drilling the "old schoolers" in the ass or penalizing them. To put it simply there are members of this board we love having around that have not gamed with us in a long time and we want to house a private forum for their use. Any suggestions are appreciated and theres a very good chance I may have over looked members that belong to either group. If you feel this is the case with you feel free to explain yourself in the membership and access request board. Thanks -
Last edited by Twystyd on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. -Woody Allen

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

die.
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Keabit Guinness
Donkey Fucker

Postby Keabit Guinness » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:09 pm

When will this take place?

and...Die!?
Maybus-Ranger-Aion

Journeyman Electrician

I have never been an enthusiast of the more obscure holidays like “Groundhog Day.” This type of holiday made more sense long ago when Doppler radar was not available and faith in groundhogs was stronger.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 pm

i think it has already took place.. for i see i have been retired!!

i'm in warbeta! let me in!

also.. you fools picked the wrong server.. it's all about warzone. it's more stable
DAOC-SOLD

Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)

WOW-SOLD

Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Yes it has already taken place Keabit. I have no idea how I forgot about adding you to the DoG so sorry man. There are 1500ish names on the memberlist and I could'nt go through them all.

I believe you mean Warpstone Bulor. We have Order toons there but Tyrion is our main server. It all works out though, we wont be farming you as much this way.
Last edited by Twystyd on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Although detractors decry (MMA) as a brutal, bloody form of human cockfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally fucking awesome form of human cockfighting. -The Onion

barbos
Cock Clown

Postby barbos » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

We need a "short bus" forum for tools like Bulor

:biggrin:

Hall
The Bionic Puerto Rican

Postby Hall » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:49 pm

DoG access plx
[glow=blue]
A WoW Nerd, A DaOC Reject
and a sociopath[/glow]

[glow=blue]"Fucking Doughnut!!!!!, Mock Me??,You Fried Cyclops"[/glow]

Twystyd
A Salty Surprise

Postby Twystyd » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:46 am

Hall wrote:DoG access plx

Added. Sorry Hall.

killets
Ass Jammer

Postby killets » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 pm

GIMME ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN FORUMS!!
pink's dad and mom are conjoined at the waist.

friend to all bwc/scourn. like it or not.

Return to “Public Discussion”