WAR guild beta.

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

WAR guild beta.

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 am

:toothy10: Got an email yesterday confirming that we have gotten into guild beta.

Greetings!

The time has come to prepare your guild for WAR! Below you will find a list of codes and instructions for you and your members. Guild Beta will begin in July so please ensure that you and your members enter your codes as soon as possible so they are invited in the first wave.

Rules:

As a reminder you, as guild leader, are responsible for the actions of your members while participating in the beta test and are expected to help us enforce the rules and requirements of Beta. If it is found that any non-isolated violation of the Beta Testing Agreement (including the Non Disclosure Agreement) was committed by you or your members, the guild as a whole will face removal from the Closed Beta Program.

In the event that we are required to investigate a member of your guild we expect your full cooperation. Any interference with our investigations may also result in your guild’s expulsion from the Closed Beta Program.

Guilds are expected to be community leaders in Beta and should always strive to follow the rules and requests of the development team. We appreciate your participation, feedback, and cooperation in game and on the forums.

Please note that currently, the only acceptable means of communication concerning the beta test is via in-game chat or on the Closed Beta Forums. Any communication about the beta outside of the above stated mediums, including coordinating in-game guild activities, is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to private forums on your guild site as well as the use of Ventrilo and other voice communication software. A forum is provided to all guilds for recruitment and organizational purposes, you are welcome to create a thread there for your guild.

If ever you feel that a member may present a risk or should no longer participate in the Closed Beta Program you are required to contact us with their information and a description of the problem.

In the event that any codes or accounts are found to have been sold or traded that are associated with your guild, your participation in the Closed Beta Program will be terminated immediately.

Instructions:

We have provided codes for you to distribute to your members as you see fit. It is best to ensure that the members you provide a code with have current machines as all members are still subject to the Closed Beta Program's eligibility requirements. These requirements include but are not limited to:

- Computer Specifications

- Not a member of the press

- Not a member of the gaming industry

Members who you provide a key to must enter it in the Promotional Code section of their Beta Center account (http://betacenter.eamythic.com). They will not be automatically invited and must wait until the first wave of invitations go out in July. We cannot provide anyone with information as to whether or not they currently meet our eligibility requirements.

If you are unable to use all of the codes provided at this time, please provide us with the codes that will not be in use. If, in the future, you wish to use your unused codes simply contact us for new ones.

*note: All members who were previously given a Guild Beta Association last year and are currently in the Closed Beta Program MUST associate a new code with their account. The old Guild Beta association is void and will no longer be honored. Guild members who are already in Beta do not need to associate a code with their account.

We look forward to welcoming you to beta and working together to make a great game we can all enjoy for years to come. Thank you very much for your cooperation over the past months and we encourage you to share this letter with your members.

July is swiftly approaching, see you on the battlefield…WAAAGH!!!

James Nichols

Community Coordinator

EA Mythic Studios

T 703.877.8687

E jnichols@ea.com

So I asked for 30 codes and they gave me 20 to distribute. My intention is to have anyone who wants a code, and isn't already in beta to post here and I will just PM them the code. But if anyone has a better way to distribute them please don't be afraid to say it.

I don't know how many codes we will use up but I can also post this on the Epic Fail page if necessary. Also I'll be checking vent today to spread the news there. :toothy10:
Gravelender AKA Elfdropper

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.
-Bruce Lee

Jahman the blueberry Shaman - Dragonblight
Elfdroper - Merlin
Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Sectoid
Pathetic Chode

Postby Sectoid » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 am

Sweet, now if I could only stay connected to the game :onfire:
Kandar/Hamback

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:44 pm

Eh fuck it, I will give it a shot.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer
Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief
Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

TrollFunk
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby TrollFunk » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Same with Zera.
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down! - Alan Partridge"

Rishug
Incompetent To0l

Postby Rishug » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:51 pm

I would use a code, if one is available

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:03 pm

:toothy10: Sending you guys the codes tonight, WE HAVE 20 codes! Post for your beta code! :toothy10:

-Bruce Lee

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 pm

I would like one please :D
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)
Formally known as Nipples

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm

i'll take one aswell =), and start an account that wont get me banned.

i'd love to see the changes they made from point A to this point they are at today
DAOC-SOLD
Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)
WOW-SOLD
Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)
WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Ceregon
Guild Drunk

Postby Ceregon » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:24 am

I would like to try it as well... :)
Bored.

Bulor
Ass Jammer

Postby Bulor » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:37 am

has everyone else already updated their beta profile with the new numbers?

my number didn't seem to work.

keeps saying it's not valid
DAOC-SOLD

Lieph (heal)/ Sapporo & Djur(Sham)/ Qute & Brail(SBs)/ Bulor (war)/ Blackroc (ska)/ Antigun & Antigunn (SMs)

WOW-SOLD

Lieph (Warlock) / Vexi (Hunter)

WAR- CLOSED BETA!

Elfdroper Gravelender
Stoned Out Hippy

Postby Elfdroper Gravelender » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 am

I did without a problem... I might have given you a duplicate though, PM me the code i gave you Bulor so i can check. :toothy10:

-Bruce Lee

Elfdroper - Merlin

Torch - Heretic Lamorak

Nilbert500
Ass Jammer

Postby Nilbert500 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

ya, my code isn't valid either.
Rift: Seastone = Defiant (Nilbert)

Formally known as Nipples

Zeratulx
Pathetic Chode

Postby Zeratulx » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:42 pm

I updated mine with no problem.
DAOC - WoW - AoC - WAR - Aion - Rift - GW - SW:TOR - GW2

Zera Targaryen - 80 Mesmer

Zera Giantsbane - 80 Thief

Zera Plaguewind - 80 Necro

Sirion
Ass Jammer

Postby Sirion » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:25 am

I would also like to have access to the War Beta!
DAoC > WoW
Call me sir.

Candide
Tripped Off the Short Bus

Postby Candide » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 am

Posted on the other forums, but I would like a code for me (Venderic in other forums) and my wife (Saphyre there too)
Venderic, Candide or Mercutio in games.

Return to “Public Discussion”