welcome to beta, BUT YOU CAN"T PLAY!

The place for discussions, thoughts, ideas, or even mindless chatter. Everyone is welcome.
SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

welcome to beta, BUT YOU CAN"T PLAY!

Postby SuperHelix » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello,

Currently the beta test is between phases, and as such the client we had online will no longer work when we return. We have disabled the links until we have the new client available for download.

You can check the beta server status (along with any other updates) at our official forums.

Thank you,
WAR Beta Team
EA Mythic
Gundorf the uber

Abysmal
Pathetic Chode

Postby Abysmal » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Doh.. Hey Dwayne are you still in Austin?
50 spiritmaster, 50 shaman, 50 shaman, 50 bard, 50 druid, 50 chanter, 50 necro, 50 minstrel, 50 healer, 50 runemaster, 60 hunter, 60 warrior, 60 druid and 60 paladin

If de bees wake up from dey dream we all die, but she die firsand de
moshorrible. He brushed frantically at his face and knocked away not
fingers but a large spider.

Tingtong
Ass Jammer

Postby Tingtong » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:46 pm

This game is expected to be released Q2 of this year... You'll be lucky to see it next year.

My biggest concern is EA fires the Ar-Tards at Mythic, absorbs the company and releases the game without proper testing and balancing.

Bringing the test server down for 3months+ while in BETA is kinda sad. While I'm happy they are "hopefully" listening to their playerbase this time, I feel with all the time already given to development and they still don't have functioning classes let alone a PvP system in place thats remotely fun. Testing and balancing of THAT system should already be in place FOR Beta testing.

I also wanna add they are using the same bought gamebryo engine as DAOC uses, so the coding and system is already there.

SuperHelix
A Salty Surprise

Postby SuperHelix » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 am

Yes Aby, hopefully forever.
Gundorf the uber

Return to “Public Discussion”